To the Admin

• Thread starter Thread starter surjeett
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 7,016

surjeett

Regular
I donno, but after i reply it takes kinda ages b4 my reply reflects in a topic.Is this coz of my internet connection or something really need attention ?

weird, my post comes on the post as soon as i press the add reply button. 😕 are u using quick reply or simple reply to the topic button?

I'm using ADD REPLY thingy.Beside this, at times when i click on "View New Posts" it gives me some error tellin me to login again.Like yesterday night, this thing kep happenin again n again n finally i gave up tellin myself it was enuff for a day.

Strange! I saved some cookies for this site long back and it never asked me to login again. I use FastReply by the way.I always visit this forum with a view new posts bookmark, I don't get login error.

@surjeett: prefer using a non-IE browser 😀 and prefer using fast reply. its the best way to respond, unless you want to quote someone before the latest reply.

lets see if u get any error when u click on "Next Newest" which is located atthe bottom of the page on right corner.I get error all the time when i click there.

Even wen i'm usin fast reply, it takes time for my posts to reflect. But such things happen only at some specific hours, at night i guess, or shall i say wen sushubh is online 😛

Ne idea y i'm gettin this error even if i take more than the mentioned time to post a reply.The error returned was:Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 30 seconds before replying or posting a new topic

make sure u click on 'add reply' only once. when u get that error, try going back to the previous page n refresh it.

Finally!!!!!!Something new...."You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message"Come on Sushubh, i guess u can raise the limit to 8 emoticons 😛