To Mr Surjeet Singh

• Thread starter Thread starter google_singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 5,792

google_singh

Regular
Well Mr. Surjeet, I think you are the only person here who is a CTO. All the time we complain that service charges are unjust.......What is ur opinion My CTO used to befool me that he earns the same amount from a user recharging his sify account as prepaid mobile phone coupon seller earns....he said he got Rs 5-20 only.....i was astonished....i knew he was lying....All I want to know.....if u want to let us know....what's the % or commission u get per rechargeAre service charges justified in ur opinion???How much do u charge.....if at all u??How much shud be charged......if at all they shud be???Thanks

i doubt CTOs are paid a percentage of the packages the user buy. coz users are not even forced to buy packages. i can use any one of urs package and use it here legally. infact we can make a pool and share our resources. but for that we would have to trust each other. 🙂

CTO do get a % of the package we buy, my cto told me that he gets Rs.100/- on every Rs.615/- package

Hi guys!CTOs dont get 5-20 bux per connection. No m***** effer will do this kinda business where he is only gettin 5-20 bux. I cannot give u an exact figure, but all i can say is, its well over 15% of the value of the pack u r using. And no pack is below 330 bux. I hope u got the point.Talkin about EXTRA service charges...i dont charge anything where users r only accessin internet by buygin Sify Packs, Yes i do charge them for value added services provided by me. And those services her nothign to do with Sify or even internet. These services generally cater to entertainment stuff.U can force Sify dudes to force ur CTO to not to take these charges coz Sify only talks abuot installation/registration cost which goes to CTO but never said that u'll ave to pay anything extra too keep any of ur pack in workin condition. In short, if u have purchased a pack of 330 then thats the only amount u need to pay to get on to the internet. Same applies to otherp acks (including unlimited range)If still CTO doesn agree to this thing, simply call up Sify Ddes and get his franchise permitt revoked (may be that'll fix him)Thanx!

Hi again, After i was done replyin i found another new msg (from guru) , this strikes my head with an idea. How about havin a chat room kinda thing or ne other medium thru wich online users of this forum can chat ?What say Sushubh ?Cheerz!

I'm sorry, i missed out two things while replyin (may be coz i'm drunk)In my opinion these services charges r not justified in ne sense/way. This only shows the amount of greed ur CTO has.Talkin about how much this shud be ? I dont think he deserve to get nethign (goin by the kind of service u r gettin) Beside that Sify is already payin him so that users who buying pack can get on to internet.🙂

so, what happens to my CTO when I buy my account online. Or I uses a friend's account who is in Delhi?on the chat thingy... i thought about it. Chat Client IPB is available only on the paid only version. So, a better way would be to talk on IRC.I already have registered #india on irc.opera.com you guys can come there and chat 🙂

CTOs have unique idz.So even if u renew it online, CTO will get his share based on the area u fall in. Its like wich CTO registers ur id. Whoever registers it, he'll continue to get the share no matter how u renew it.And in case u r using some other person's id, in that case his CTO will gain from the usage.Talkin about chat.......uumm.....i'll think about it when my head will stop spining

And how can i forget to mention the amount of trauma i went thru to log on today.Thanx goodness i have more than one id, so i got to log on with other it.But this nonsense of "ALREADY LOGGED ON" is killin me.Who the heck is logged on if i have turned on my computer after 2 hours?Sify dudes dont have ne answer for this, all they say is call CC and to me it sounds like shellin out another 10-15 bux on phone call to get myself logged out by them.And, if a user has to call up CC around 10 times, he'll realise his 695 Rs pack effectively costs him well over 800.But then these r our odd till no better service provider comes into play, till then u cant really beat ur odds, can u ? ;-)

so who is happy with his CTO? i want to get my USER ID registered in his area.

Originally posted by Sushubh@Nov 6 2004, 01:11 AM
so who is happy with his CTO? i want to get my USER ID registered in his area.
[snapback]1626[/snapback]
[/quote]

Registering a separate UID with some other CTO wont help, coz most of the times the problem is coz of CTO. If u gonna deny him services charge he may gonna cut ur wire, in that case no UID of ne CTO will work.

U just need to fix ur CTO, and i know this thing is not impossible.
U can start it up by makin a complain with CC ( dont forget to take ur complaint number)and then keep checkin about its status.
Or alternatively u cud seek some mail idz of high profile dudes from Sifycorp.com (it really works, but not always 🙂)

i really don't care of my CTO comes to my house and ask me why i am not using my original user id. sify gives me freedom to use any sify broadband user id and i am going to do just that.