to connect Tata sky DTH to home theater system

• Thread starter Thread starter mnsrao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 5,149

mnsrao

ISP
BSNL
I have LG 42" LCD (without audio output sockets), Philips 5.1 home theater system (Which has TV, Aux input ), Impex DVD player and Tata Sky DTH . I have successfully connected DVD player and Home theater system, but could not connect the TV/ Tata Sky DTH to derive benefit of Home theater system.Thanks in advance for a solution.

I have LG 42" LCD (without audio output sockets), Philips 5.1 home theater system (Which has TV, Aux input ), Impex DVD player and Tata Sky DTH .
I have successfully connected DVD player and Home theater system, but could not connect the TV/ Tata Sky DTH to derive benefit of Home theater system.
Thanks in advance for a solution.

The general rule of thumb is that all content players be connected to the audio system and only one cable then goes from the audio system to the TV. Now, it depends on your Philips HTS model. Does it have more than one input?

The general rule of thumb is that all content players be connected to the audio system and only one cable then goes from the audio system to the TV. Now, it depends on your Philips HTS model. Does it have more than one input?

Thanks for the reply.
Yes, 5.1 system has 2 more inputs AUX and TV apart from DVD player.
MNS Rao