To Admin- What did I do ?

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,124
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just geton with it.Let the Admin do their job,they found some mistake done by you so they objected to it.They have right to it.I too was unhappy with you saying idiots to anyone in public forum.so you deserved it,and take it as note to rectify it.

Lets Close this topic. Please lock this thread

Just geton with it.Let the Admin do their job,they found some mistake done by you so they objected to it.They have right to it.I too was unhappy with you saying idiots to anyone in public forum.so you deserved it,and take it as note to rectify it.

i did not say u or any other in this forum as an i**ot. Read my post correctly before commmenting ok.

I have stated this in the previous post and confirmed it now, vbulletin has an \"infraction system\" in it, it is automated, Sushubh hasn't singled you out in any way.

Ok. Thanks for it.

I ll be cautious from now on.

Not meant to offend anyone, but I think I use more profanities than any other guy on this forum. I haven't got any infractions yet 😛.

^^^You are lucky Apoorv! 🙂I avoid all such words even if I have lost my cool because I always remind myself that I am posting on a Public forum seen by all and not writing a private email............ 🙂BTW, why is this thread still in existence, if there should be a discussion it should be between the Moderator and person involved and I agree Moderator/Admin do not need to keep justifying their actions everytime in open, it should be in private domain (if required)..........

Status
Not open for further replies.