Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
Aaooooo, Me too expecting the same. :in-love:

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Internet tells us that Jack and Rose could have survived on the same wooden plank if they had applied some common sense.

----------

of course it is not clear if jack was so heavy that his weight would have drowned the wooden plank.

i always wondered why he did not try climbing the wooden plank after i saw the movie.

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Airtel & Hathway
What about finding other wooden planks as well....Checking out if there are some dead people on other planks etc :pI also thought it was stupid... Guess, there a lot of us who would have felt the same :D

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
in the end the script demanded that jack sacrificed his life for rose. and this was probably the only way to do so :D

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Airtel & Hathway
Oh yeah, right - Ironical that, considering the pains Rose underwent to rescue him in the first place.

----------

To put in a critic's mouth - She could have just left him to die & saved us about 45 mins of movie time :D

Topweb

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Aaooooo, Me too expecting the same. :in-love:

What will your parents think if they read this post of yours and came to know what you are up to? :)

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Airtel & Hathway
Well, they could have searched for other doors or have taken turns ... Whatever - Forget it.