Tired waiting for MTNL Mumbai Unlimited for years - Any alternatives in Mumbai?

• Thread starter Thread starter AvidWatcher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 9,140

AvidWatcher

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 1 mbps Unlimited, Vodafone 3G
Hi all,I have been an MTNL Triband user for the past few years now and as someone rightly mentioned MTNL has the best speeds, but worst customer service. I was hoping that as the years pass by, they would surely launch 24 x7 unlimited plans (not night unlimited plans), however, only MTNL Delhi Broadband users enjoy these privileges. They have not even bothered to increase the quota of the Night unlimited plan for many years now. Wonder why is TRAI sleeping (as always).I am seriously thinking of switching over to ISPs such as Sify, Tata Indicom Broadband, Reliance etc.?I dont mind reduced speed, but it should have least downtimes and consistent speeds. Please can someone recommend?

airtel?

I wouldn't want to change from my 2mbps NU to a 256kbps full-unlimited.. Guess MTNL still satisfies requirements of users like me :thumb:

849 NU rocks !!!!!BTW, heard some rumours, that 799 unlimited (256 kbps) is available in Mumbai. Though, its not mentioned on the site, people who call up Mtnl and request specifically for the plan are getting it.

such hidden plans exist only with pvt providers not with govt companies

@dark_horizon ............ dont talk in air, come up with proof.

even if it exists its probably for the (DIS)Honourable MP's, or MTNL staff or some such thing.:hysterical:very hard to get it even if the rumour were not a rumour

849 NU rocks !!!!!

BTW, heard some rumours, that 799 unlimited (256 kbps) is available in Mumbai. Though, its not mentioned on the site, people who call up Mtnl and request specifically for the plan are getting it.

Well, I have also heard the same humors going around.
But have not yet confirm.
Well best way to know is call 1504 and listein to their non-sense ...hehe:rofl:

when you call 1500 with facts from newspapers and the MTNL website about new plans,they tell you its rumourswhen you call them about rumours what will they tell?????????????????:hysterical:

when you call 1500 with facts from newspapers and the MTNL website about new plns,
they tell you its rumours

when you call them about rumours what will they tell?????????????????:hysterical:

most probably that it is a fact lol

i personally wojldnt want to change from 2 mbps NU to 256k/512k unlimited plan.but if you are fed up of the day-time 1.25gb limit, you could look for 256 kbps or 512 kbps unlimited plan from airtel.

when you call 1500 with facts from newspapers and the MTNL website about new plans,
they tell you its rumours

when you call them about rumours what will they tell?????????????????:hysterical:

very much right boss .......

but kya kare.

As they say ...... "MTNL hai ... toh sahi hai" .....lol :yahoo:

the cc people never seem to know about new plans. they only get to know after 15-20 days. 😡