tired of airtlel's 'fair usage' policy,should i switch to spectranet or what is the best plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter sidgtr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,310

sidgtr

ISP
airtel
hi guys,so i'm currently using airtel broadband but i'm tired of their 'fair usage' policy which limits my 512 kbps(rs. 999 without taxes) unlimited plan at 4gb usage (though on their site it's 10 gb which is still too small) and then halves my speed,this has been going on for the past 4 months,so i looked up spectranet's plans and wanted to know if their fup is really at 70gb for their 1mbps plan(rs. 999 without taxes) in new delhi and what is the average download speed for torrents in this plan?or what is the best unlimited cable or wifi broadband plan in new delhi for under rs.1000 without taxes?any help would be appreciated

well don't know why there is so little activity reg. spectranet.....It really has some decent plans with good FUP's at least in todays BULL SHIT FUP condition.Perhaps it needs better marketing..... and AIRTEL.......sob

what is the best unlimited cable or wifi broadband plan in new delhi for under rs.1000 without taxes?any help would be appreciated

Well Yes, Truly unlimited You Have MTNL,Reliance and Spectranet Which would be given by local cable operators
According to your budget 1000 INR, the TRULY ul one's are.
1. MTNL 1mbps Ul @999.
2. Reliance 1mbps Ul @ 1099 ( a 100 Extra)

And IF u check the experience Regarding the Spectranet, You'l get the clear idea https://broadband.forum/spectranet/66310-review-of-spectranet-wired-bb/