Timtara Shopping Experiences (Director and COO apprehended)

Keep away from Timtata. Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

Not bought anything personally from timtara, but people say its pathetic. They don't ship the products and getting a refund is an issue. Some people got their products delivered after 4-5 months, that too after threatening them with police action/court case, and repeatedly calling them.

Timtara, Ordered camera on 12jan, no shipping, only false promises. My request for cancelation is not heard. Tradus, ordered lcd tv on 12 jan, shipping time, 8-10 working days, 28 jan they asked for 2 more weeks, I cancel order, thankfully they were prompt on cancelation Keep away. From both Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Timtara, Ordered camera on 12jan, no shipping, only false promises. My request for cancelation is not heard.
So..Did you atleast get your cam? or refund?

Please keep away from them, i have heard nothing but horror stories!

Try ordering on COD with discount if they allow. Even then you will not be sure what is inside the box. Not all couriers allow to open the package before payment.Regarding TRADUS.IN , last week I saw rs 130+ discount coupon on Nokia 101 MRP @ Rs 1441 (budget dual sim with Fm/micro sd slot/3.5 mm jack head phone). I applied coupon and tried to order on COD. Unlike letsbuy (it should say coupon not valid on COD), the system confirmed the COD order @ rs 1441. If I have to pay full price on COD ,I rather order with Letsbuy/Flipkart. I mailed them saying I want the phone only with coupon discount ,otherwise cancel it. Prompt came the reply- can not be cancelled-Refuse the courier -if you wish!They shipped with in 48 hours with Aramex and Aramex called me and delivered next day.I had no heart to refuse it.My wife wanted the cheap dual sim Nokia phone. So I told the story to my usual Aramex delivery guy and opened the parcel infront of him. Nokia sealed phone was there .Then I paid him. My wife is happy with the phone and battery stays for 3-4 days minimum.:smiley-ashamed005:

So..Did you atleast get your cam? or refund?

Yesterday, after my threat to lodge police complaint, they cancel order and initiate refund process.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Yes sales are terrible. They have only managed to sell 20 million plus by now.

Make that 20 mil plus + 1..

Atlast got S3 from Timtara website for 34K ( dot 3 week delivery times.)

it took them 21 days to deliver your unit? 😀 how did you survive these three weeks?

Bugged them with 10-15 calls and atlast give-up on the idea that i'll see it any earlier than their "promised" date... The actual courier transit took just 1.5 days... so they waited on it to for 19 days to ship..Note to self (& all): Don't order from Timtara if you need something to save your life...

Try ordering on COD with discount if they allow.
Even then you will not be sure what is inside the box. Not all couriers allow to open the package before payment.

Regarding TRADUS.IN , last week I saw rs 130+ discount coupon on Nokia 101 MRP @ Rs 1441 (budget dual sim with Fm/micro sd slot/3.5 mm jack head phone).
I applied coupon and tried to order on COD. Unlike letsbuy (it should say coupon not valid on COD), the system confirmed the COD order @ rs 1441.
If I have to pay full price on COD ,I rather order with Letsbuy/Flipkart. I mailed them saying I want the phone only with coupon discount ,otherwise cancel it.
Prompt came the reply- can not be cancelled-Refuse the courier -if you wish!
They shipped with in 48 hours with Aramex and Aramex called me and delivered next day.I had no heart to refuse it.
My wife wanted the cheap dual sim Nokia phone.
So I told the story to my usual Aramex delivery guy and opened the parcel infront of him. Nokia sealed phone was there .Then I paid him.
My wife is happy with the phone and battery stays for 3-4 days minimum.:smiley-ashamed005:

oye! when we order via cod are we allowed to open stuff in front of courier guy like this before paying ?

i ordered something from unknown website on COD, it was a simple bath brush, but the box was too big for it so i decided to open it before paying. Got a bit of shock there was another box inside this big box, opened it and it was empty. i was like wtf? went to courier guy he said you are not allowed to open the box and you have to pay me now ( the courier co. was also unknown one ). Luckily when i was talking to him i found the brush lying in the big box, End of story !