Timtara Shopping Experiences (Director and COO apprehended)

i don;t remember the name some really long and weird name lolz 😀i don;t remember the name some really long and weird name lolz 😀

Anybody with successful with Timtara Oders?

Ah, I dint read this thread...

I ordered two mobiles, Galaxy S3 and HTC Desire V from Timtara... I went with Timtara as they had a 4599/- discount on anything above 21K.
Got S3 for 34K (cheapest back then, rest of them were around 37-37K) and Desire V for 18K (its still is around 20K in some sites)....

Little did I release I took such a huge risk... Luckily though they were delivered though very late per my expectations, they did deliver them in the time frame they promised which is a freaking 3 weeks!!!

They sent the items with DTDC which was again foolish for a such a costly item... packing was not very good, had a normal bubble wrap and a cheap card-box cover....

Now, on hind sight, I shouldn't have gone for timtara and wudn't suggest anything delicate and costly from the site to others...
or incase you need something urgently.... 3 weeks is definitely a killer....

By the time they sent me S3, Apple event took place & iPhone 5 was launched, Galaxy S duos (dual sim version) had been launched and now we have talk of S4....

Arindam Bose (47), an electronics engineer, and Harish Ahluwalia (35), Director and Chief Operations Officer respectively of on-line shopping portal timtara.Com, were apprehended following investigations into over 200 complaints from victims claiming that they had paid money through credit card for various items which were not delivered to them.
http://www.readability.com/articles/7aavzuuz

Wondering if they are still running business, they apparently needs to do some editing in the notice that loads when you visit the site.