Times Society Connect


Oct 29, 2004
We will do this through a new initiative that we launch today — Times Society Connect — beginning with an interaction with Mahalakshmi Society near Huda City Centre and two other condominiums in the neighbourhood, Agrim Apartments and Tarika Apartments. At the meetings, residents and members of the RWAs can directly interact with members of TOI's editorial team. Through subsequent coverage in the newspaper, we will actively seek solutions to the issues you raise.
Over the coming months, our teams will visit many more societies across the city. If you or your RWA want a Times Society Connect meeting in your society, just write to us at GurgaonTOI@gmail.com. You can also reach out to us through our Citizen Reporter app by uploading pictures and videos that concern problems in your neighbourhood.

Where do you complain about your RWA :D

Similar threads