Times of India fails at reviewing DTH Service Providers

• Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 7,981
Rain factor they say better for airtel, i doubt its true for Mumbai.Many are reporting problem in airtel, including myself.

it seems they are comparing apples with mangoesthe old Tata Sky SD box is compared with new Airtel DVBthey are not comparing same level boxes like Tatasky+ HD with Airtel DVB

yes Apple compared to mangoes compared to grapes compared to strawberry compared to sitaphal

this is the most idiotic review i have seen in an long time. The article writer is a gadha from my view.Why ?1. Dvb s2 giver more interactive services. Wtf...does he even know what dvb s2 is...2. They published TS has the highest rain fade without conducting a sample survey,their own testing.3. Universal remote is provided by dish and reliance? Frm when yaar...at least do some research then write.4. And at last i didnt expect this from times, a biased article? They clearly promoted their own faltu movies channel.

Agree with everything but your last point. Times is a tabloid. They deserve no iota of respect. They create confusion and don't bother clarifying, let alone apologising later. They rely on sensationalism. Their papers only contain negativity

What a Joke? 1080P is just upscaling done by the Reliance STB.And WTF is availability in Cars? Dish On wheels

Times of India is known for paid advertising more than ethics. This is nothing but a PR exercise by Sunil Mittal for his baby. Also, the comments in the TOI article are worth reading to get a different perspective. Tatas are way better than Times Group who are only known for biased journalism and paid articles aka advertising (Remember Bombay Times?)One of the biggest jokes in the article:The biggest launch of last year , MOVIES NOW , which showcases the biggest Hollywood blockbusters in HD, is not carried by Tata Sky, but is carried by all the other operators. How does Movies Now even compare itself to Star Movies or HBO? Movies Now only shows recycled stuff and this is a clear PR line by Times Group. They do not even have the financial muscle to buy big titles like an HBO, Star, Sony Pix or even WB!!!

they even dont know dat 1080p format channel is not available anywhere in this world and its 1080i or 720p which is available....in hd .!!!!!!!!!!!!!