Time To Evaluate

• Thread starter Thread starter neer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,789

neer

B) well buddies this is the time we should evalute the performance ( if any ) of the internet service providers in and around mumbai.so start giving them thier perfomance score on the scale of 10(ten).
consider all the factors while evaluating viz..

1. net service
2. speed (as per the plan)
3.communication (at the time of crisis)
4.their resilency to ur grievances.
5.their politeness towards u......

and many more that u think should be considered while evaluating.

So i start with the eveluation.

'FORTUNE NET'===== 2/10

THEY SCORED THIS 'TWO' BECAUSE OF THEIR POLITENESS. EVERYTIME THEY WILL ASSURE YOU THAT THEY WILL FIX THE PROBLEM TODAY, THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE NEW INTERNET CONNECTION TODAY SO POLITELY THAT U FEEL THEY ARE ONLY GROUP ALIVE ON EARTH WHO COULD SPEAK SO POLITELY. WELL REST OF THE THINGS R AGAINST THEM. THEIR SERVICE SUCKS!

Evaluate? hahahahaha Reminds me of all the mice holding a conference about tackling the cat - but is there any way to bell the cat??? Wake up dude, this is india....

pacenet ========= 7/10.maybe mt cablewalla is good thats why the service is good.i rarely phone pacenet,but they solve my prob even at mid night

MTNL Triband NU 8/10......this ratin coz of 100% uptime (except for power cuts), fastest service (the engineer guy came 2 my house @ 8PM configure the router, i had called the office just before closin time...). well the politeness aint so gr8 but @least not at all rude as globcast asses.rating was lowerd due to speed which is only 214KBps downstream.....😀

Well in that case Airtel would be 9/10...it's still been chugging away 2hrs into a powercut, but my UPS could not keep up.

Reliablilty excellent, down for a few hrs once a month for maintenance. Speed is slightly slow between 8am-12pm, after its very close to 200kbs consistantly. Since the service is that good in BLR i dont get dbl speed at night. My guess is i still get more/month than those northern ppl with it 😉

I was incredibly happy to dump my previous ISP that charged a cpl hundred rs/month less for 32kb/s unlimited, with me having to call up the cunts invariably almost every day, cos there would be an interruption. Metro LAN...unbelievable joke.

well sify 4/10never solved problems on time.cable walla more gayela than them.speed was ok.