• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,812

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi guys.. I am the only one facing this problem or others also ? just want to know if this is happening with you guys also... the time on EPG from 6.30 to 7.00 PM is not properly updating.. i.e. when the time shows like 6.50 PM , then again when i view EPG, it is showing 6.46 PM .. then after sometime it is updating correctly ... and i am noticing it for some days exactly between 6.30 PM and 7.00 PM.. 😗

Yes; I have also noticed it. But it happens only if STB is switched on from no power mode and not from standby mode.Worth monitoring.

Me too facing the prob for the past one week. This happen all the time not only between 6:30 TO 7:00. My Time shows 9:59PM, then it shows 9:56PM then it jumps to 10:00 PM. If i set remainder to any shows, its will not remaind me at 10:00. it remaints around 10:07. 😢

Its Tata Sky fault because so many users face this problem. And also some time when i switched on from main plug without stand by mode stb dose not start. I again start the button and then start the stb. I think there is software problems with tata sky stb. So please call the cc about this problems. And asked them to upgrade the software version of stb.

i am a dishtv user i also face the same problem many timesand bsnl iptv time is 25 mins backward i.e. when it is 7:00 its shows 6:35

Here the time difference occurs for 5 mins at the max and its happening very recently initially i thought this problem or error might something to do with my recording of TS+ useage.......