Time for our fight against censorship #protectFoE

They are already censoring web by not allowing users speed beyond 256-1024 kbps. I call it as one type of censorship which is biggest in my opinion. If human is tortured physically, it will hurt him less but mentally, it will harm him a lot. 256-1024 kbps is a mental torture. Thanks to Indian officials to provide at least 256-1024 kbps otherwise I was sure our internet speed would have made us to wait to download 700mb file till baby is delivered in 9months.

They are already censoring web by not allowing users speed beyond 256-1024 kbps. I call it as one type of censorship which is biggest in my opinion.
If human is tortured physically, it will hurt him less but mentally, it will harm him a lot. 256-1024 kbps is a mental torture. Thanks to Indian officials to provide at least 256-1024 kbps otherwise I was sure our internet speed would have made us to wait to download 700mb file till baby is delivered in 9months.
its relevant to censorship ? sorry but , i couldn't able to grab the analogy ..

It's not technology in question here.....it's our basic rights.......we have the freedom to speech.

Yeaah it's nice to say "freedom of speech" as basic right but in reality, that freedom is limited to certain conditions laid down by the government. So if they feel like bending you over and gagging you first, you will have to just take it. Your basic rights are controlled and created by the corrupt people sitting at the center right now.

India Blocks Youtu.be and Airtel does Keyword Filtering

India has recently requested websites like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to remove pages that contain “inflammatory and hateful content” as these may have been used for spreading rumors in the country that resulted in the exodus of thousands of people from Bangalore and other Indian cities.

Dissenting activists disconnected

Activists demand the deletion of section 66A from the IT Act and warn that the Mamata government’s action is a pointer of things to come for the country. A fear psychosis has gripped activists in West Bengal using mobile phones, writes RANJIT SUR