Time for broadband setup with phone

• Thread starter Thread starter chinni
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,053

chinni

Hi ..I am new to the group. I would like to know how much time it takes to setup a new inet-connection including a new phone line from BSNL/MTNL? Those answering would you please indicate which city & when you have taken the connection? Thanks in advance! 🙂

HiI'm from Bangalore. I got bsnl broadband connection on 22 march but i applied it on 14th feb. I live in Bangalore and had BSNL phone already. If you are applying for a new bsnl phone(b phone) connection along with Dataone then it must not take you more than 30 days to get connected.Happy Browsing 🙂

I think u must maintain contact with the exchange guys and enquire about the connection. govt. fellows need a little push from your side to do the job quickly !!

My modem was installed on 13th Jan and I applied sometime in the first week of Jan. The connection was provided during Feb. The BSNL guys rang me up at least 40 times since my application, either to ask whether the connection is ok or to enquire whether I'd like to subscribe to broadband. 😀 As I said earlier, their right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.