tikona with direct laptop wifi???

• Thread starter Thread starter drpudhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 6,188

drpudhi

ISP
bsnl 3g
Hi, I would like to know if its possible to connect to tikona broadband directly from laptop wifi without any router...??? This is because the transmitter in my area is very near my room and my laptop wifi shows tikona in the available connections section when its switched on... Any idea guys...

i dont think you can! Even my lappy shows tikona in connection list but when i connect to it..it takes me to tikona homepage...

If u have login and pass then only u can access net 😛 , no router needed if u have account.
No ..there isn't even a login page when tikona is accessed from lappy!

its just a page telling that "dear customer..you have tikona wif i in your area...plzx call this number to take or connection or something "

hmm well i can use the tikona dialer at any place (like in Delhi NCR) having wifi connectivity to tikona. 🙂 btw im getting 2 mbps speed today, thr diwali treat!

To the Best my knowledge, Tikona doesn't even allow its customers to use internet if the PC is not registered... they have a limit to number of MAC addresses a connection can have based on plan... I think you will have register even that... (The biggest reason I din't go for them..)

i can use 3 PCs with my 2GB plan, thr MAC address is then stored in ur tikona online account and from thr u can remove them too 🙂

I got my refund cheque but claims that it is wrong.Resolution: Convinced customer that the refund provided to him is correct and explained him the complete procedure.Thanks. Thanks a lot. I appreciate your Service.

Ms Fake Sharma, We know that you are Tikona planted bot. So better shut up and get lost 😛

hehe..she(?) is browsing Tikona hyderabad thread :iconrofl:

----------

@admin ^^ OMG... :iomg:

----------

lollamm...kicked out by admin 😛

i cannot seem to find any jaideep r working for tikona. found a jaideep sampat though. looks like no connection.