Tikona Wireless Broadband- Service Review

ISP
Tikona
Hi,
I am using tikona brodband services from last 6 months. Initially service was very good. It has good internet speed. Except in improper weather conditions it were working very fine. But from past 15 days, the internet connection is getting disconnected from 2:00 PM to 11😛M. The plan I use is 2 Mbps Unlimited plan for Rs. 1000 monthly rental. Despite of taking high value/high money plan from tikona, the services are getting worsen now a days. I am helpless to use internet between 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM. I called customer care and didn’t get the proper response, all they say is they will assign the engineer visit 2 days later the complaint being registered. When I called customer care they simply denied the if the issue is there from tikona’s end.I think it is a hidden agenda to interrupt services as the 2-11 Pm are the idle hours for most of the customers. Because of this I was not able to book a tatkal railway ticket.I am thinking to switch to another service provider. I would encourage to not opt for tikona.
Thanks for reading this review.
Ritesh

Yes i agree with [font="'comic sans ms'"]ritesh.lokhande[/font] never go for TIKONA Broadband. My personal experience downtime network disconnect every time and WiFi Modem hangs and Appellate Authority never replies to your mails.

[font="'lucida sans unicode'"]TIKONA shut down your Dial UP internet shop.[/font]

Every week when I get to hear some feedback on Tikona & get tempted to get a 2nd connection as Tikona - I get to see some of this.

ye try it and post your review after 48 hours, take 4Mbps plan with static IP Rs.1650/-