Tikona Sector 46 Gurgon - Horrible Experience. Avoid like plague !!!

ISP
none
Looks like I've made a terrible move by Shifting to this place. Had this Reliance Thunder 699 plan while I was at Sector 10A but now I am not even finding a single ISP except the dreaded Tikona.

Can anyone suggest me some option? I am living a tough life without the Internet here.

Also if possible, suggest me some 3G option for the time being.

No Bsnl? Have a couple of friends using bsnl in sector 46. I guess, even reliance is there. Dunno about airtel.

Reliance guys told that they won't be able to install. Also Airtel said that they need to check for the feasibility. Tikona anyway sucks. Need to check for Nextra (will do it tomorrow).
I am trying to find that MTS thing. I went to their website but couldn't locate it. Can anyone suggest me how to get that plan?
Can't believe all these people are living here without any high speed internet.

BSNL! I never thought it would work out for me but it did! 1.5 years on BSNL and no major issues.

Still no go for me here. Nobody is getting back to me.
How about the MTS 3G+ thing? That 40GB per month for 999/- plus taxes looks reasonable. Only trouble is that I won't be able to use it on all my devices (my current modem D-Link 2750U won't support this 3G stick). Also I guess I can buy the MTS dongle and would get 10GB for the first month. Then I can move to the 999 plan.
Any other option?

Yep don't buy without taking a demo. Speed varies from place to place.

From what I've heard about Tikona, that if their Tower is about 200m away, only then its worth buying, otherwise avoid.
I suggest read the Tikona Broadband Review thread, very useful.

Can't really believe myself, where I've landed. Might encounter Flintstone on my way somewhere :-/

How tough is it to get a Bsnl connection? I found someone's Bsnl WiFi signal in my range which makes me think that BSNL must be available here.

udaan.bsnl.co.in

Fill this form up if you're interested. Someone will collect the docs and stiff from you.

Also, call MTS and schedule a demo.

Airtel reverteed back. Can't give me connection. Filled up the BSNL udaan form and talked to BSNL guy. No dice. They are also not providing connection in my area (dafuq !!!).
I am now looking at wireless options - MTS (999/- 40GB) and Tikona.
Mostly interested in the MTS. Can somebody who is using MTS add his thoughts on how the service/reception is?