Tikona - Pune - Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter coolpkm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 9,148
Yes it is costly. slow and and the company is full of illiterates but it is the only alternative unlimited internet option.

V0LCANO619 said:
WOW..Now i get it..why people are pi$$ed at Tikona so much...The speed drops are insane....
Anyone knows why is this happening..im sure the customer care wouldnt be interested,from the feedback ive got
Dude.. it is Tikona technology limitation... In my case their tower was 30 mtr away still it didn't work for me..
Connection stability is a major issue...

They really are awesome...just 5 days and the connection is down from yesterday afternoon....called CC yesterday...said it would be up by 8 hours...and it's like 11 hours after downtime no improvement...

coolpkm said:
Dude.. it is Tikona technology limitation... In my case their tower was 30 mtr away still it didn't work for me..
Dear Subscriber,
Greetings from Tikona.
We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJU2022 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in
Regards,
Tikona Care

V0LCANO619 said:
They really are awesome...just 5 days and the connection is down from yesterday afternoon....called CC yesterday...said it would be up by 8 hours...and it's like 11 hours after downtime no improvement...
Dear Subscriber,
Greetings from Tikona.
We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJU2023 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in
Regards,
Tikona Care

coolpkm said:
Dear Subscriber,
This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on June 21, 2014. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJU2022 in the subject line.
Regards,
Tikona Care

V0LCANO619 said:
Dear Subscriber,
This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on June 24, 2014. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJU2023 in the subject line.
Regards,
Tikona Care

coolpkm said:
Dear Subscriber,
Gentle reminder # 2
We have not received your information for us to take it forward. We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in by mentioning the reference number in the subject line.
Regards,
Tikona Care

V0LCANO619 said:
Dear Subscriber,
Gentle reminder # 2
We have not received your information for us to take it forward. We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in by mentioning the reference number in the subject line.
Regards,
Tikona Care

I am never happy with any service i availed , but TIKONA BROADBAND is an execption. I am extremely happy with its service. If you go for the colour voucher, it is much much affordable. My complaint was attended onsite immediately. This experience was totally new for me.
Guys !! If you want Broadband , there is no other option for best service and speed than TIKONA. I love TIKONA.