Tikona payment recovery?

Hello,
I was using Tikona here in Gurgaon for the last 2 years. But in march/april the local access point went down and is still down till date. Even after many calls to the customer care and engineer visits to my place the connectivity was not restored.
So i did not pay the bill and customer care blocked my number.
I have been receiving calls from tikona personnel who address themselves as lawyers from Tis Hazari court new delhi and talk with no respect whatsoever. I blocked every number over the days.
I did not receive a call since a month until today.
I got a call from 7840099524 saying that she is from some court and they have my file to block my bank accounts or something. So i explained that tikona billed me even when the service was not being provided.
She said she is connecting a tikona representative on the line. But it didnot seem like a conference call, it was like two people speaking to a single phone kept on a loudspeaker. The person tried to convice me to pay the due (3200) and he will get 2000 rupees refunded immediately. So i did argue that then should i just go ahead and pay 1200 only and then he said it does not work like this.
I disconnected the call and blocked the number. Upon searching the internet for the mobile number i was able to find the email id and through the email id i found a person on facebook, he did a diploma in networking so i assume it just another tikona person addressing themselves as lawyers.

And the original amount was 2300 (200 GB 4 MBPS + ST for one month )rupees and now they have increased it to 3200.
Should i be worried about my credit score getting spoilt or something because they mentioned cibil.

I also received a message from the 7840099524 saying "HI blocking your details for govt.restrictions -DL-ID-BANK ID- REF NO- N-8329/15-. - Sent via 160by2.com"

Please advice

lol. Just don't pay. And block the numbers you get spam calls from. They won't do shit.

The same thing happened to me today.. Let me know if you thing is was a genuine call.

Hello,
I was using Tikona here in Gurgaon for the last 2 years. But in march/april the local access point went down and is still down till date. Even after many calls to the customer care and engineer visits to my place the connectivity was not restored.
So i did not pay the bill and customer care blocked my number.
I have been receiving calls from tikona personnel who address themselves as lawyers from Tis Hazari court new delhi and talk with no respect whatsoever. I blocked every number over the days.
I did not receive a call since a month until today.
I got a call from 7840099524 saying that she is from some court and they have my file to block my bank accounts or something. So i explained that tikona billed me even when the service was not being provided.
She said she is connecting a tikona representative on the line. But it didnot seem like a conference call, it was like two people speaking to a single phone kept on a loudspeaker. The person tried to convice me to pay the due (3200) and he will get 2000 rupees refunded immediately. So i did argue that then should i just go ahead and pay 1200 only and then he said it does not work like this.
I disconnected the call and blocked the number. Upon searching the internet for the mobile number i was able to find the email id and through the email id i found a person on facebook, he did a diploma in networking so i assume it just another tikona person addressing themselves as lawyers.

And the original amount was 2300 (200 GB 4 MBPS + ST for one month )rupees and now they have increased it to 3200.
Should i be worried about my credit score getting spoilt or something because they mentioned cibil.

I also received a message from the 7840099524 saying "HI blocking your details for govt.restrictions -DL-ID-BANK ID- REF NO- N-8329/15-. - Sent via 160by2.com"

Please advice

let me know if there is any update on this

None of these 'court' related calls are true...