Tikona introduced new plans

axxo

I was just browsing through the website of Tikona broadband and seems like they have introduced some decent new plans.

Tikona Secured Wireless Broadband : Secured Wireless Home Broadband Tariff Plans-All Home Solutions

I like the ADBB1099 plan which is much better than my current airtel plan for the same money.

What say guys, should I throw out airtel for Tikona or is there still some hope that airtel will introduce better plans?

kickass

Super Adm1n
^ idiots r just writing everything in mb terms so that the numbers look huge and ppl will feel they r getting sumthing big !! lolcoming up with new plans n all is ok but who will deal with their horrible service and the customer care??the only satisfied customers are their own employees who write gr8 things everywhere on the net. !

Sushubh

Administrator
heh. from the first look, i thought it was the yearly charge for the plan. something what bsnl and mtnl like to offer. :D

mukul

Regular
Axxo I seriously suggest you to stay with Airtel. I've never heard a good and satisfactory review about Tikona. So just stay away from it. I am pretty sure Airtel would introduce new plans very very soon... ;)

mgcarley

Founder, Hayai Broadband
Either the plans are intentionally confusing or they think everyone is a rocket scientist who can immediately ascertain what they're getting for the rupee amounts.

God I hope ours aren't like that!

----------

Also, Axiata owns 19.1% of Idea already.

chaibiskutbhai

@AxxoI did what you are thinking off.Its more than a year since I migrated from Airtel to Tikona. Initially I had subscribed to the FMC799 plan (2Mbps till 8GB, then 512).Two months back, I migrated to the ADBB 1099 plan (2Mbps till 18GB, then 750kbps). As of now, I'm happy with my connection. No real issues in the past 18months I've been with Tikona.

girish533

Tikona plans are confusing. I have plan 799. They show the maximum bill guarantee is 1299/-. Against that I got a bill for 4400/-. On contacting them no one willing to understand and explain the meaning of Max. bill guarantee. Service is very poor.

mpaspc

Regular
i am planning to take the 3300 plan as a backup connection . tata photon is turning out very expensive @ 350 per month . even if it works for 6 months without problems i am in , my usage would be max 250 Mb per monrth