tikona in Noida

• Thread starter Thread starter aguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 14,165

aguy

ISP
tata
Hi FolksI am planning to get new tikona broaband connection, I wanted to know if this service isa) good in Noida (sector 82)b) the speed of 4Mbps will be there as promisedc) will there by any downtime, how frequent will that bed) they are saying that for 799(4mbps) plan I need to pay 1500 which will include 2 month rental, installation charge - are they honest with meI am asking this as have read on net that they will later on start charging u more or will ask you for 500 installation charge etcTo top that they are planning to put the device on the roof, in sun and rain will it last long, and what if this gets damaged or stolen. Roof is common roof of society and any one can get atop.Thanks in advance for suggesting me whether I should be opting for tikona or not.Regards

I live in vaishali and the download/browsing speed is ok. On 2mbps plan i get 250-300kbps speed (in torrent and direct downloads). They will charge 500 for installation for sure, maybe they giving u a discount so better call tikona CC first about it and get it on a email from them. I didn't encountered any downtime just sometimes it disconnects.The device on roof is mainly a signal repeater and dont worry abt sunlight or rain 😛 , i think they are sealed basically,no idea about getting stolen or damaged.

Hi to All again,Now am back as a current and wud-be-ex customer of Tikona - My device got stolen - they are asking me to go to Police station and file an FIR, for no fault of mine - I will have to go to police pay them some bribe and get this FIR done after so much of dhakka mukki. And what did I do to deserv this GOT CONNECTION FROM TIKONA - it will be a memorable event for me for times to come.I am asking for disconnection for last 10 days and not response from Tikona customer care. I paid them 1500 INR at the start of this installation, I do not know if and when and how much amount I am going to get back from that. 1500 for 3 days of internet connection - think about it very carefully before opting for a connection from Tikona, my fellow gentlemen, hope this helps saving many from the trouble and hassle I am undergoing rite now. Not to mention loss of work time and money from all of this.Signiing off