Tikona Fraud Service and Charges

• Thread starter Thread starter Dinesh01
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 8,313
ISP
You Broadband
Account UID: 1106376515Have written on 18th May to your Tikona Customer care (that do not exist) and your nodal officer that I am not getting services from Tikona. have to call your team multiple time to restore my connection, never got the promised speed and your technical executive never be prompt to reach the place and solve the issue on my multiple request you guys disconnected my connection on 9 Aug 12. when i haven't used any of your services in this period how can you invoice me and that also some 3000 Rs. Your executive came to collect the device and other device and still not got the acknowledgement for the same. When i take the connection i have paid money advance with the assurance from your agent this will be paid back to me when I disconnect my connection instead of paying mu money back to me you are asking me to pay for the services which i haven't used.Now I am getting multiple threatening calls from Tikona Team and some legal department that you will destroy my CIBIL record and latest that you will also get my Votor ID card, other financial document if I not paid the monies.But still I am ready to pay so I had a word with your Legal Person and got settled on the amount of Rs. 1000 to pay and settle the account. I wrote reply on your email to come and give in written that account is settled and the documents that you will not write to CIBIL rating and also withdrawing of court case. but I haven't received any reply from your team.I am still ready to pay the settlement amount. Please give me the requested documents and collect the money and close the accountBut still have one question is this the way to treat the customer? not reply on emails and queries and charge the customer as per your discretion?

Dinesh01 said:
Account UID: 1106376515Have written on 18th May to your Tikona Customer care (that do not exist) and your nodal officer that I am not getting services from Tikona. have to call your team multiple time to restore my connection, never got the promised speed and your technical executive never be prompt to reach the place and solve the issue on my multiple request you guys disconnected my connection on 9 Aug 12. when i haven't used any of your services in this period how can you invoice me and that also some 3000 Rs. Your executive came to collect the device and other device and still not got the acknowledgement for the same. When i take the connection i have paid money advance with the assurance from your agent this will be paid back to me when I disconnect my connection instead of paying mu money back to me you are asking me to pay for the services which i haven't used.Now I am getting multiple threatening calls from Tikona Team and some legal department that you will destroy my CIBIL record and latest that you will also get my Votor ID card, other financial document if I not paid the monies.But still I am ready to pay so I had a word with your Legal Person and got settled on the amount of Rs. 1000 to pay and settle the account. I wrote reply on your email to come and give in written that account is settled and the documents that you will not write to CIBIL rating and also withdrawing of court case. but I haven't received any reply from your team.I am still ready to pay the settlement amount. Please give me the requested documents and collect the money and close the accountBut still have one question is this the way to treat the customer? not reply on emails and queries and charge the customer as per your discretion?
Dear Dinesh,
Please be assured that your concern listed Aug 27, 2013 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.
Regards,
Tikona Care

Now again all legal mails and Calls started.
I got call from the agent and he told me that i have to pay 1300 to close the matter totally and the agent were calling me earlier they want to close the matter in Rs. 1000 only. well tikona rules are very exiciting they are not disconnecting your connection and still if you do one last try to check if the connection is working or not. Now it doesnt matter it did work or not but because you login into the internet that why you have to pay the rent and now they come up that i have used the internet. If I am able to use the internet then y will i disconnect it.
Now in that call I said ok i am ready to pay the amount but i need all the documents that i mentioned in the forum and the guy said ok he will arrange an executive to handover the required document and will collect the amount from me. But after that i didnt recieve any follow up communication and now they again started thretning me.
What do you want from the customer should we stop our known people to take your connection so that they will not get into all this. Internet is full of your complaints but instead of correcting the same you are harrasing the customers and making their life hell because they trusted and took your connection?
Tikona Care said:
Dear Dinesh,
Please be assured that your concern listed Aug 27, 2013 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.
Regards,
Tikona Care

Dear Dinesh,
Please be assured that your concern listed Sep 24, 2013 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.
Regards,
Tikona Care

second that @ they can't do anything. Just don't pay up