Tikona Delhi NCR Review

ISP
Tikona
I opted for Tikona because I got fed up with Airtel(bad fup and high price).This is a vacous injunction made by me.

Now talking about tikona, if you love frequent DC,happy with packet loss and ping which ranges from 85 ms -999ms(gaming) then you should surely go for it 🙂

Also you will have frequent conversation with CC(dc issues and call duration can ranges b/w 6-15 mins) and sometimes even more than your girlfriend
which will ultimately lead to break up :/

I will score tikona - 0.000001/10

Lol did the cc told you that there is a temporary problem in the tower near your area and they have send their field engineer to check it?
That's what they used to say when I was their customer 😛

Dear Puneet,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJL1176 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care

Last edited:
I opted for Tikona because I got fed up with Airtel(bad fup and high price).This is a vacous injunction made by me.

Now talking about tikona, if you love frequent DC,happy with packet loss and ping which ranges from 85 ms -999ms(gaming) then you should surely go for it 🙂

Also you will have frequent conversation with CC(dc issues and call duration can ranges b/w 6-15 mins) and sometimes even more than your girlfriend

Dear Puneet,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on July 14, 2014. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJL1176 in the subject line.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Dear Puneet,

Gentle reminder # 2

We have not received your information for us to take it forward. We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in by mentioning the reference number in the subject line.

Regards,

Tikona Care

KUDOS i got my pie

Thaks Tikona for making aware all us how cheap ISP you are..... my goal is to review you and give feedback to end customer like me who are lookin for reliable ISPs. no worries i have all 14 complaints mails with me.

This is a system generated Email, please do not reply to this mail. For further assistance please feel free to write to us at customercare@tikona.in

Demand Notice

TUSHAR SHARMA

"My Address,"

Sub: Your Tikona Service ID No 1109817497 & Billing Account Number 121369140

Dear Customer,

We wish to draw your kind attention to the following facts:

• That Tikona Digital Networks Pvt. Limited is a corporate body duly registered under the Companies Act, 1956, and in business of providing Internet services.
  • That you have subscribed the internet Services being provided by us on the terms and conditions as laid down in the subscriber registration Form (SRF) which was duly read acknowledged and signed by you
  • That in lieu of the internet services availed under this agreement and the devices provided to you, we have from time to time sent you bills for the same.
· In view of the non-payment of the bills, you have also been reminded through telephone calls and SMS messages to make payment of the bills sent to you. However, in spite of several such demands and reminders, you have failed and neglected to pay the amounts of outstanding bills aggregating to Rs.1337. In accordance with the terms and conditions of the SRF, you were under an obligation inter-alia to make payment of periodic bills raised upon you in respect of services availed by you. However, in spite of the receipt of Statement of Usage from us, you have grossly failed to make said payments.

· You are requested to make immediate payment of Rs.1337 and give you this notice, that if you fail to pay, the aforesaid sum thereon within 7 days we shall have no option, but to adopt appropriate recovery proceedings, inclusive of legal proceedings criminal as well as civil, against you at your entire risk as to costs and consequences.

· You can pay by Cheque / Demand Draft / Online by multiple ways, log on to Quick Bill Pay - Tikona Digital Networksto choose the best option.

You can call Mr. Shrikant Dilwaliya on 09560134891/09210167958 after making requisite payment.

Yours Sincerely

(Authorized Signatory)

Tikona has a worst Internet service. Earlier it was working for couple of hours in a day, and when I call to customer support regarding internet issues, they tell me that there is some issue in access tower and they will resolve that in couple of hours but this is the same statement they make every day, and this problem never resolves, Now the things got worse as since last 1 week my internet is not working at all.

In short Tikona Internet Service Sucks.,......

TIKONA INTERNET ***WORST INTERNET - "DO NOT TAKE THEIR CONNECTION AT ALL"***

I got installed their connection on 16th June under 4mbps speed. On that day of installation they showed their speed on their own website, it was 4mbps on that day but whenever later i checked it on speedtest.net it was never above than 2mbps, and sometimes it was way under 200kbps.

Apart from speed, from 16th June to 9th July, their connection stopped about 10-15 times and i had to call their customer care and i always got to hear that "the issue is from the Main Tower" and it will be resolved in 8 hours. The good thing was issue did resolve in 8-10 hours. But this problem was very frequent till 9th July. On average of 2-3 days i had to call their customer care regarding the problem.

Now since 9th July and till now, their connection has not been working, in this mean time i have called their customer care around 10 times, and all i heard was "issue is from the "SO CALLED MAIN TOWER" and it will be resolved within 24 hours, but still there is no success at all. Even few minutes ago i also called their care, and their senior employee have assured me that within 48 hours it will be fixed.

But what all is this about? Why a company like Tikona can not fix their tower in 5 days? And why internet always stops within each 2-3 days? I am their new customer and this is the treatment i have gotten, and i am really feeling betrayed right now cause the mediator Rahul Singh, who installed my connection, has also stopped picking my calls. Their services is really disappointing and an expensive one for that matter.

DO NOT TAKE THEIR CONNECTION AT ALL.

Thank You!

***PLEASE SUGGEST WHICH COMPANY IS THE BEST FOR EVERYONE WHILE YOU ARE AT IT***

I am feeling like a fool that i should have come on this site before choosing Tikona..Now i am using from more then a month and just feeling like unnecessary wastage of money. I was Very happy with Airtel 3G, It was expensive but always networks 5/5 also customer care service was good.

In case of Tikona 🙁 , Just getting headache, From the day i am using. Not even getting Tikona page itself (Sometime working in night only 12-5AM) and when tried to connect with customer service then after waiting sometime calls got disconnected(lots of time) with message that they will connect with me in 48 hours. I guess battery of their watch is over and time is not increasing for them that's why they are not connecting with me.

In one word description - Tikona Means Fraud(Tried to cheat me on the time of installation also) along with headache.(Headache is in only case if you would try to use your already invested money in Tikona, Now days i save myself by not even trying to login(specially in daytime) or connecting with customer service. and thinking around 3500/- what i have spent for this is waist.

I will not recommend anyone for Tikona Internet Service, Yeah you can go only if your wallet is overloaded then do some charity by getting their connection.and If anyone would be out of this trap because of my post then i guess my first and last post as a feedback of anything would be useful.
My rating = 0.0/5.0

Thanks!!

I am a tikona customer(1110931462) and really frustrated by tikona service, They dont even listen to you. have registered a complain with akosha and looking forward to take some more action. I am consistently getting speed of 1mbps and disconnections are frequent. My work is suffereing because of this. Planning to shift to spectranet or siti broadband, provided i get good reviews and their service are good. Otherwise I am also thinking about getting airtel connection, the tarrifs are high but they are atleast reliable. Tikona is not reliable at all.

TIKONA KO KABHI MAT LENA WARNA APNA SUKH CHAIN KHONA. I really hate them.Attitude like Tikona is one of the biggest problems of India. I see Tikona ads on almost every website related to Broadband . They spend so much on advertisement and fake reviews but give no or negative service like thugs. They literally treat CUSTOMERS like KASHT ME MAR .