Tikona Bye bye Hope to never see you again :-(

ISP
Tikona Internet
I have suffered almost 1 year and a month.. now I have decided to bbye Tikona services.. I could never used the services because it never worked on weekend when I am at home. I have wasted thousands of rupees and lots of my time struggling tech and customer support for Internet service.

I have send them 5 emails to terminate the services and pick your USED LESS devices.but i have not got any response from them. I am not using services since I asked for disconnection (on 7th June 2015). I

Please find below mails I have sent to the customer care,

--------------------------------------------------
Today:

Any update on this please.

On 13 Jun 2015 21:41, "Nitin Gupta" <nitin.businessman@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello again,

I am trying to connect customer services since morning but each time it disconnected with ivr message that they have taken a note of my number and I will get a call back in next 24 hours.

The reason I wanted to call is to know the update on my disconnection request made on 7th June 2015. All your installed equipments are ready packed for pick up. Please let me know about schedule for pick up and full and final settlement.

I have paid in advance upto 15 June so I expect some refund for the period I have not been served.

Expecting prompt reply.

Thanks,
Nitin Gupta

On 10 Jun 2015 23:07, "Nitin Gupta" <nitin.businessman@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi team,

I tried to connect customer services today many times but no luck as usual.

FYI... I have packed all your equipments as suggested in your mail regarding confirmation of termination of services.

Could you please confirm schedule for pickup of your equipments.

I am not using your services since I requested for termination, hope I will be charge only till date 8 June 2015.

I have given my alternate number in the mail below and also in the request given to your executive. Please call on my alternative number in case some signal problem with my registered number.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,
Nitin Gupta
9899620873, 9810887423

On 6 Jun 2015 19:23, "Nitin Gupta" <nitin.businessman@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Team,

Please accept my request for termination of my tikona account 1110363839 with effecting from 08 June 2015.

Reason: Despite continuous follow ups and several phone calls with your technical support, no proper response was received for Internet speed related issues. I had no option but to go for other service provider for better services and support.

Hence request for termination of my Tikona Account: 1110363839.

Thanks and regards,
Nitin Gupta
Mob. 9810887423, 9899620873