Tikona Broadband

mayuri.sharma

ISP
Wifi
I have called so many time in Tikona call centre but none has understood my problem in such better way then him. This person has understand my problem and solved my problem with resolution .He is very genuine person. This person is working very good and doing his job smartly. Request you to appreciate him and promote him. This person has taken my follow-up and he gave me call back and solved my problem. He is very much dedicated to his work. Request you to tell HR to keep this person as Role model and recruit Agents.I had been using Tikona for quite sometime, so far so good. However recently just had a little hitch in the device. But, as always your executives were quite helpful and quick with their response and attending our problem. Thanks. Value for money, good service and reliable and fast high speed internet, to say the least for Tikona. Keep up the quality!

But who is that lucky Guy of Tikona whose service had impressed you so much.:triumphant: You haven't mentioned his name even. 🙂

If you mentioned that person's Name Our mumbai subscribers will Call him for Help. He will ultimately be T-MAN in Mumbai.

But I guess she is talking about some executive at call center and calls are connected randomly there 🙁

As per thread starter name 😛

Lol there has been a similar thread in tikona section and its like they have planted some exec to improve there repo 😛

Errr. How sad this तिकोना is ?? They can't plant bots properly. God Knows how will they be providing services. :iconrofl:

Will call for disconnection as i have mtnl 3G now , i am happy with the service provided (2 months only).