Tikona Broadband User Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter shubhanshu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 8,538
Good that I didnt go for this crap service. Airtel has its headaches with plan migration and minor issues with customer care. but their speed and uptime is the best I have used.

Good decision to not go for Tikona, ganeshran.

I too have had a horrible experience with TIKONA. Their service personnel are absolutely useless. The company does not guarantee the minimum speed and I could not even browse after the first few days of the connection. Customer service is equally pathetic.My several email requests to have the service disconnected have not been replied to.I have also called the Nodal Officer and despite this nothing has happened.They have no right to be in business.They kept sending bills after disconnection and dis not adjust the deposit I had made at time of installation.I have refused to hand over my modem until I have received a letter from them regarding my cancellation.TIKONA is a bunch of unethical people working together.

Hi I have had the same miserable experience, , i got a connnection on 5/11/11, i worked fine for a month then just like that it went of line i made umteen calls , even visited the local office to sort out the matter, but to of no wail, finally i disconnecte on 10 th jan but it took them till 13th of feb to close my status and still i got biilled for the whole month of Feb , they still haven't returned the advance amount , which i believe would take 90 days, this is one of the worst service providers in the ISP indusrty , Kindly avoid Tikona at all cost, unless its the last resort.
Govindaraj

Id no 110779894 chennai.

"Hi,

I am Sachin Sharma. I reside in Delhi (Karol Bagh).
I am very happy with my service provider (TIKONA) as I am able to connect my Samsung mobile to wireless connection.I got the setting from Tikona’s Toll free number 1-800 209 4276, the technical guy guided me all the step for setting in my mobile ON LINE immdietately. I don’t think any service provider gives you a technical guy on line. The engineer guided me with the steps. Its very simple. Now I can do setting with my other mobile also. Thanks to ‘Tikona for such a wonderful options."
this is clearly a fake post :/

heh. i searched him around. his fb profile does not connect him to tikona. but yeah, it does look totally fishy!

i just want to BUrn down this Tikona named company

I too wasted my money on this crappy service.

About the tikona.Services@gmail.Com mail, does this Tikona service not have an email on their own domain? This is #*$&.