Tikona Broadband Review : Tikona customer care sucks!

ISP
Tikona
Tikona Broadband Review
My experience with Tikona
  • The user id as what they call it 1107771229
  • One of the worst connections i have used
  • Requested for cancellation of connection on May 27th (Ref:no: 1-3114420109 )
  • I have cited the reason that am moving out to a city where Tikona services is not available, even then there executives says Sir please let us solve the issues on your connection and serve you better in your new city!. i don’t know how dumb they are to say that, and its like a recorded message they will say the same thing inspite of what the customers say!.

• Appeliate authority sending the same message template without even knowing what the customer say. I said as i am moving out to a region where tikona services are not available . still they say give them 5 days to try serving better! what the hell it is

• And the surprise is that they have closed this issue on same day without even having a confirmation from me

• Tikona Broadband service: Worst one in Bangalore

• I am getting repeated bills as on today ( 19 JULY 2014 )
  • Now i have to spend time taking this to consumer court. As i have all these proofs (emails) and recorded calls from Tikona it will be easier for me. So my advice for you is to get all your calls recorded otherwise these guys will screw you and you will have to feed tikona with your hard earned money for no service!
Tikona customer care
  • Better to record the messages by IVR and play them when ever you feel like to contact tikona care. Even if you dial and whoever executives get connected you will hear the same words only!
  • Auto closure of your service request even with out a single telephone call to you!
  • They will try to serve you for next 5 days of service even you say you want disconnection as you are moving to SPACE STATION!

How are fruad companies like Tikona still allowed to operate?? A dial up connection would be more stable than this crap

Tikona is worst network as had experienced that on demo day it was OK and WiFi got full signal and they took 3 months + installation charges as advance. After that 2nd day no signal at all(yellow mark singal). I called to local person whom I met for connection for 4 days and there is no result. then I called to Tikona customer support for one week
They used to ask me to turn it off and on POE adapter (connectivity pin) and they used to say issue is our end and we will fix the issue, it is happened for one week. I ask them to visit my place to verify the WiFi signal, 2 Technical persons came and said there is no signal at your place it is happend few days. I ask many times for cancelation they dragged to next bill cycle.
After cancelation, they are saying that zero amount will be refunded.

Tikona is worst network as had experienced that on demo day it was OK and WiFi got full signal and they took 3 months + installation charges as advance. After that 2nd day no signal at all(yellow mark singal). I called to local person whom I met for connection for 4 days and there is no result. then I called to Tikona customer support for one week
They used to ask me to turn it off and on POE adapter (connectivity pin) and they used to say issue is our end and we will fix the issue, it is happened for one week. I ask them to visit my place to verify the WiFi signal, 2 Technical persons came and said there is no signal at your place it is happend few days. I ask many times for cancelation they dragged to next bill cycle.