Don't buy Tikona internet connection because I paid Rs.2191/- and took a new connection 4Mbps, 1st 2 months free, my I'd is 1114185377, after 1 month I got a bill I called customer care they told it is an advance payment I told OK and I paid it and it was not working properly I have complained many times, and I was paying for the service first and then i was using I was fedup of the service I told to disconnect it they didn't disconnect it I requested 2 to 3 times but they didn't disconnect I removed the internet receiver and disconnected it is around 6 months they have charged for the service which I have not used now they are telling to pay Rs.3020/- I told I have not used the service why I should pay they have registered the case in the court.........

Dear Mr. Sattar,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request
Post devices recovered from your premises, full and final settlement amount will be concluded.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

I am shifting my house from one street to another street within same locality, hardly 4 streets away - any idea what is the charge levied by tikona for shifting the internet from one premises to another - is it free ?

Thanks,

Can we create a group of consumers who have had issues with getting Tikona connection terminated and file a legal complaint against the company?

NEVER ever ever take tikona.... they r the worst .. will make u pay upfront and then just doesnt work....