Now they say it will take one week process to get connection disconnect. this is too long time period..
i am sure i will pay lot more money as bad charges. but will keep you posted.
if anyone know easy way to getting tikona connection disconnected pls post here.
i will be thankful.
vivek

Hello everyone, here I would like to share my past one months (one month and few days) experience of using Tikona Internet. My first advice is, don’t go for this network. It’s really a waste network. Once I took this connection, problems started immediately once the technician left after the installation. The initial problem was, the network always shows as unidentified network. You won’t believe, but still I am telling I just called the customer care first 20 days for resolving the issue. Every morning they will call and update that, the issue is resolved, but the same day evening same issue will happen again. After 20 days I just called the customer care again and the executive repeating the same story that this time the issue will be solved permanently. As I know that this won’t work, until they confirm that the engineer will visit my place and solve the problem I continued the conversation. Very next day one executive came and resolved the problem. And the network was working fine for some days. Later again the issue started. Sometimes the network will show as unidentified network. Now the speed of the network is dam slow. If any one of you are planning to go for this network, it’s really a wrong and irreversible decision (they are already taking more than 2500 rupees initially). This network is totally waste of time. Don’t go for this. I have paid Rs. 2027.0 initially while taking this connection and they have promised the next bill will be generated after three months, but now the bill generated after one month, I just called to the customer care but totally rude behavior and most of the times they will cut the call in between. If you have any assistance required please e-mail me to jijesh009@gmail.com .

User id :1117808037

First they were not ready to take disconnection request. not sure why they think i will pay endlesslesly if they do not disconnect. let me see what they will do against me. i have shut down their connection and packed their wire. So far i had not left any one unattended, but this one i really want to try till end.
Any one know whom to make complaint of such negligble behaviour.

They promise to call in 3 days back but no call. i made 2 complaint. really bad customer service and bad connection. a simple headache company.
vivek

Now they call each week and putting the connection on no rental mode. i am requesting them to disconnect the connection.
but every time they put same set of questions like refer this connection to your friends, relatives etc. also asking feedabck.
really a headache taken. how they expect themself to be good if they trouble us by calling again and again by such useless call.
if we want to refer tikona to someone we will think 100 time before referring as they will also receive such calls later in case they want to close the connection.
really bad service in all angles. management of tikona should think about it.
vivek

I am tikona's prepaid user. Wasted alomst 3 k into connection process.
Fisrt month of connection went fine. Later every day have to call tikona fucking cust care.
And fun is like you call n register a complaint and engeerins comes after a week.. even aftre having daily call follow up.

Once some comes, then tourble rises more.

Every day i have to call cust care for my wifi is not working.

After wasting my 7 days if full prepaid plan, thia daily call to cust care is like a gift to me...

so if you no work..n wanna some trouble evry day..then only go for Tikona..else

FUCK YOU TIKONA ....

Hi All,

I had booked a Tikona broadband connection on 28th May 2016.
However Tikona representatives were not able to provide the internet connection as promised & a request was made to disconnect the connection on same day through email.
I received online request number 1-4098269758 on 28th May from Tikona customer care.
In subsequent days, I received call from customer care who confirmed that the refund is being processed & that cheque would be couriered within 15-20 days.

However till date (50 days are over) the refund has not been provided.
When I call customer care to get any update, after they hear my concern they are disconnecting the call.

So far I have written to appellate@tikona.in; compliance@tikona.in; prakash.bajpai@tikona.in (Tikona CEO). But therr is mostly no response or response is awaited from them.

I see on Internet that lot of people have faced issues related to pathetic service from Tikona.
Wondering if anyone here had similar issues related to refund.
If yes, how did you get it resolved.

Regards,
Sagnik Pal

Try sending a complaint letter to appellate by speed post. Mails to appellate authority at Reliance were being sent to their regular customer care. I managed to get a call from a higher up person by sending a printer letter by speed post.

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your registered contact number or Tikona User ID details.

We have assigned a reference number # TIKJUL168 to your case.

Regards,

Tikona Care

Last edited:
Tikona Ko paise Dene se accha hai kuan/well mein faink do.
You are being the worst internet service provider. I am facing issues daily but i have not much energy to complaint every day. No permanent solution given by any of your engineers. But from last couple of days your internet on and off every 2-3 minute. I try to connect with customer care but no one attend the call even after 20 minutes. This is not acceptable. I am mailing you guys from my phone hotspot. i bear some loss due to your connectivity. Thodi Sharm Khao. I am totally upset, if you guys not able to provide service please disconnect my internet. Be shameful

Dear Subscriber,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on July 18, 2016.

Request you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have not received your information for us to take it forward. We now request you to share your detail on our official site by mentioning the reference number in the subject line.

Regards,

Tikona Care

I am facing the same problem ,when I was fed up with their services I sent closure of service mail to them but they continue to send the bills even after that. Now they are continuously following for the payment. Kindly help. Never subscribe to TIKONA BROADBAND..

I am facing the same problem. Even after request for disconnection they keep on sending the bills and follow up. Now they have sent a notice to me to pay the bill though I had written email to close the connection. any one can help in this matter

Just call CC and tell them and send them the copy of your mail,see if that fixes anything..