Didn't hear much about their uptime but they have a shoddy billing system. There are many cases about customers got billed even after filing a disconnection request.

Thanks, have you used their service? I shudder at the prospect of having to deal with Tikona after Airtel's professionalism when it comes to service 🙁

I never used their services. All you can do here is to try them for a month and continue if you're ok with it. Stay strong brother!

this is one of most hassling service provider with worst customer support...few months ago I changed the ownership with proper instructions as per customer care. But now I am getting recovery calls threatening about legal action and all..... several time I requested and submitted the receipt issued by Tikona executive during re-installation but still same calls m getting....

And the most ridiculous part is customer care... most of them don't have proper information about their system.

I am totally fed up by calling to there customer care , but no solution...So guys never think about Tikona.

Hi ,
I am having issues with Disconnection & deactivation from Tikona. They do not reply any of my mails. They say that they would not deactivate my account, and would charge again at any use. There are thousands review on internet where the customers became victim of extra bills even after disconnection. Customer Care said that Tikona Bangalore Office Address could not be Disclosed. I am surprised how such a well known ISP can behave like a perfect crook. When I checked the internet I found thousands of similar disconnection victims across the country.
This is absolute Harassment from Tikona.
Can Anyone suggest !

Hi ,
I am having issues with Disconnection & deactivation from Tikona. They do not reply any of my mails. They say that they would NOT DEACTIVATE my account, and would charge again at any use. Which means they could charge me anytime at their will after stopping rental bill.
There are thousands review on internet where the customers became victim of extra bills even after disconnection. Customer Care said that Tikona Bangalore Office Address could not be Disclosed. I am surprised how such a well known ISP can behave like a perfect crook. When I checked the internet I found thousands of similar disconnection victims across the country.
This is absolute Harassment from Tikona.
Can Anyone suggest !

I took a connection with them yesterday. The response was prompt and activation was done in a few hours. Will report back in case of any unpleasantness

Ok , So i bitter experience about tikona . Actually i had read many threads about that Tikona will not easily terminate your connection and if they do so , they will hand over next month of bill along side(That means the month that you are not going to use ).

So my Tikona account number is 1113638262 , I had raised a connection request on 9 July , and i got mail that my connection will terminate within 15 days , but they did not terminate my i connection I called their customer but that was useless . They continued my connection even i was not using it . I did not get even a mail that they are not terminating my connection .
After that I wrote a mail to J nair of Tikona who is actually some big Guy from there , After it my connection terminated . But i got a bill for next month , See the same thing i read in forum happened
to me . Now i am going to consumer forum to take my hard reaned money .

So i have a advice man , Go read tikona review before going for connection and if you are adventures guy you really have a adventure with Tikona .
I am only writing this to save some fellow out in this world .

Hope you would take right decision .

Thanks! I also read the horror stories but the area I just moved to has no ACT, Airtel or BSNL coverage. Tikona is the only broadband option available

Airtel 4G plans are not suitable for heavy usage , So I'm stuck with these fellows 🙁

Last edited:
Thanks! I also read the horror stories but the area I just moved to has no ACT, Airtel or BSNL coverage. Tikona is the only broadband option available

Airtel 4G plans are not suitable for heavy usage , So I stuck with these fellows 🙁

My advice is try to avoid making the deal with Devil .
I hope that you are understanding what i am saying .There is always a a choice ....
try to figure out something else .Last is your Decision

I wish there was a choice, but there isn't one.. TIkona costs me 1000 bucks lesser than Airtel and I still would take Airtel over them any day.

But thanks to the multiple horror stories, I'll be extra careful when disconnecting the connection. That would be the day after Airtel or ACT expands here.

Hey man , Thats the same thinking i have before taking the connection . But you could not even imagine what the hell i went through . I raised the termination request even before 20 days , i am aware of their 15 days termination policy . Even every day i followed up their customer care . I think you could take the connection you will get the bitter part yourself

I've been using Tikona for two weeks now and it's absolutely horrid. If I had any other option I would jump at it.

The customer care number is non existent. No one ever picks up. The only support available is the technician who installed the connection. The connection dropped for 10-15 seconds every 2 minutes and it's impossible to be able to download more than 50 GB even on the highest plan which has 200 GB.

I am going to get a backup Airtel 4G connection as backup because working from home has become impossible in tikona. too bad they only give a 10-15 GB plan