Formula-1 News and Updates

That's cause they are building a new circuit. my bad sorry. It will start at a new circuit next year.

Guys who all are joining me in the aam aadmi ka stand i.e. 2500/- tickets stand or am i the only one who thinks that paying anything over that is really not worth it. 35000/- :iomg: for a ticket!

Personally if am paying this much i would expect to get a free Test Lap in one of the F1 cars + One on one with any driver, pics autographs etc etc & :smiley-ashamed005: also one on one with one of those :angel:...Pit ki Choriyan!!!

NEW DELHI: The traditionally low occupancy Diwali time has become a mega money spinner for Hotels in Noida and Delhi this year. The first ever Formula 1 Airtel Indian Grand Prix at Greater Noida, slated for the festive weekend, has led to all nearby five-star hotels getting sold out.

Source

Haha, I wasn't sure if I should book and now the 2500 worth tickets are gone. All the best dude. I am just not too pleased with the parking management and would be skipping this event. Sad because I really wanted to attend it.

its best to wait for 1 or 2 years. if event is flop it wont be worth spending so much money.if event is hit, it will continue and we will get more chances.

With which driver would you like to take a Test Lap...I would love to sit in the Ferrari Car along with Fernando Alonso....

You cant take drive for test lap. F1 cars dont have space for two 😀So if you want to take a test drive, get yourself a super license.

Oh Man.....I mean 2 seater Cars...

----------

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHJeYMIotzaDPdIxDFhh4C3fqh3FMdrb8zWY9IlaBUkF83M89x

----------

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSo2FPxhpqdJq7wS5BfcyP7HGhNa1whQgk4hOU_cJCpM_pgYIiR8g

This Ferrari F1 car is for 3 seater Massa (The Driver).....1 seat for you and 1 seat for me.....

prices look insane but I think these tickets are valid for 3 days...they should have made it on per day basis ?

prices look insane but I think these tickets are valid for 3 days...they should have made it on per day basis ?

Not many would have bought separate tickets for free practice /qualifying 😛 They are just trying to ensure that more people turn up on these days.

----------

Haha, I wasn't sure if I should book and now the 2500 worth tickets are gone. All the best dude. I am just not too pleased with the parking management and would be skipping this event. Sad because I really wanted to attend it.

Parking management is indeed a mess, but the only saving grace for me is the 600/- bus pick and drop from Noida metro station, which is just 5 minutes from my home.

its best to wait for 1 or 2 years. if event is flop it wont be worth spending so much money.

if event is hit, it will continue and we will get more chances.

But then knowing our people, the tickets might also get prohibitively expensive for Indians. It is a known fact that the F1 entourage moves like one big family - not just the teams and their crews, but even their fans. I think becoming a tourist guide in Agra during that month would be profitable 😀

----------

Parking management is indeed a mess, but the only saving grace for me is the 600/- bus pick and drop from Noida metro station, which is just 5 minutes from my home.

That's good only for folks who stay close to a metro. For those who don't, it is troublesome. They should atleast have a more reasonable parking scheme. I mean, 2 wheeler pass if you have 2 tickets? Seriously? 10 bucks free, is that it?

I think prices are too high. They will realize it after 2yrs.This year people buy tickets because its first time ever.Next year they might keep same price because this year's success. But then they will realize, "uh oh! not getting sold!"So from 3rd year I expect reduction in price.I also expect that they will make more stands too in the mean time. Which will reduce per ticket price but increase their overall income.

Right. All the stands will not be ready for this event, but they should be for next year's race. Jaypee Sports also has plans to monetize this track so as to make it a revenue generator round the year, and not just for a weekend.