Formula-1 News and Updates

hehe. i suppose. but are they really selling IPL tickets right now?

Copy paste of course!

Wish i could go, but its not possible because of the distance 🙁

The cheapest one is Rs.2500 but its very far from starting point ..

----------

Man this is so tricky .. With track not given any clearance I am not sure if I should buy the tickets or not .. If I wait till its cleared then no tickets will be left 🙁 🙁

Get ROW M - right at center,Advantage1) not so far from track, u dont have to bother asking ur question above!2) you will be safe in case accidents happen, u can never trust indian rubber wall 😀

Yeah me too thinking abt same lolzz .. for the parking they want us to purchase 3 tickets .. idiots ..If you go for 1-2 tickets u need to take a bus which is 8km from the track .. and its Rs600 extra for tht ..

not going for the race. it looks like a mess currently. the track is not approved. prices are obscene. the seating chart seems to be a mess. they should have had a 3D demo of which seating area is where and how far it would be from the actual track and so on. would prefer to watch it from home. maybe would not watch it at all. 😕

Last year I missed the belgium gp .. was so near the city but wasn't able to make it cos of work 🙁I just wanna see it live once .. and this is the best chance I suppose .. I hope some sense prevails and we get better pricing .. Even at belgium I was getting the ticket at $170 for 3 days tht too near the first corner .. and its almost same price in India ..I guess I will wait for 2-3 weeks and see how the things pan out .. and just keeping my fingers crossed tht tickets won't get sold out ..

I am going for a Natural Stand south ticket..cheapest 2500/- 😛. It will at least have a screen!P.S This is just an insurance policy..The real target is to get VIP passes to Premium Stand South...chaya wali seats 😀

After the summer break in Formula 1 season......the teams are preparing for this weekend F1 race which will be held @ Belgian GP....I love this fast circuit which encourages overtaking.....Even though Vettel won only 1 race in the last five grands prix....Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel still has a strong 85 point lead......There is only a slim chance for Alonso, Hamilton & webber to win the WDC this year...this season truly belongs to vettel....Hope to see a non RBR car winning the race....