Threats From Tata indicom Customer Care Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
asda asd
I am from Pune with 128kbps ultd router based post paid connection.Long story, so i'll make it short...12th Aug - Connection down...complain registered.made regular daily calls to customer care since and response was complain is being worked upon. :huh: 17th Aug - Called customer care. Response "there is no complain registered in database" :blink: so registered a fresh complain.made regular daily calls to customer care since and response was complain is being worked upon. -_- ***NOW COMES THE FUN PART***19th Aug - Called customer care, name/alias "Vipin" who gave a completely diffrent reason something to do with the cable (used a technical mumbo-jumbo word, the meaning of which even he didnt know)

If Airtel is available, take it. Don't pay Tata till they sort out your problem, and try to make them not charge you for the days that your internet was down. You can also send a letter of complaint by courier, so that there is paperwork in case you need/want to take legal action against them. Complain both about the downtime, as well as the poor customer service.

QUOTE(vebmetal @ Aug 22 2006, 01:00 AM) [snapback]59376[/snapback]
If Airtel is available, take it. Don't pay Tata till they sort out your problem, and try to make them not charge you for the days that your internet was down. You can also send a letter of complaint by courier, so that there is paperwork in case you need/want to take legal action against them. Complain both about the downtime, as well as the poor customer service.
[/b]

TY vebmetal...i am trying to see if airtel is available. will surely take it if they provide the service here. But abt the courier...i dont have a address to their office...any help? 🤔

QUOTE(purplekim @ Aug 22 2006, 10:37 AM) [snapback]59418[/snapback]
what is the priblem with your connection? did they give any feedback?
[/b]

after they closed my last complain saying it was repaired (lies btw) i gave a second one on 17th which is for "No link" i.e. my WAN light is blinking. They said they are working on it...but then again they are "working" (note the sarcasm) since the past 5 days with no result.

QUOTE(vebmetal @ Aug 22 2006, 01:00 AM) [snapback]59376[/snapback]
and try to make them not charge you for the days that your internet was down. You can also send a letter of complaint by courier, so that there is paperwork in case you need/want to take legal action against them. Complain both about the downtime, as well as the poor customer service.
[/b]
Here is where you dig out the T & Cs of your tata indicom contract and it woudl not surprise me if they have a clause indemnifying them from exactly this, namely you pay the full bill regardless of whether they give you full service or face termination. It's thier service after all and no one is forcing you to take a Tata connection in the first place.

Most ppl dont bother with legal stuff, they just dont pay the bill period. This assumes you either have some one else to go to in mind or have decided the internet is not worth it anymore.

Tho given your predicament, i imagine Tata is the only "decent" provider in your area, which could explain the curt CC service. They don't care if they lose you as a customer since they are prolly 10 ready to take your place anyway. Not exactly good for long term image recognition but in the absence of viable competitors is just business as usual.

Its high time tata should do something to thier cc.CC has ruined them and contnuies to do so.pathetic...

well apparently there was a short circuit in their control room in aundh so alot of ports were destroyed, thats what they told me anyway

I agree with what blr and leo said...sad but true...TATA is becoming more pathetic with time.purplekim...you said aundh area...what is your connection problem?

well my connection went down on the last week sometime..then it was restored on the 20th in the evening, after that it worked fine for half a day and problems since then. always down and the most horrible speed of 50kbps when im paying for 256. im disgusted.

TATA has become too careless with their customers...with waiting 10mins in line for a call everytime I call the customer service is agravating...as for now I still have no link and no one has even called me assuring it will be done...I have the mobile no. for the engineer Sameer there but he too has stopped picking my calls.And now I am stuck with airtel gprs >.

so 5 day later this is what i get...

THEY COMPLETE MISSED THE POINT OF THEIR PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! WHATS WRONG WITH THESE GUYS...DO THE HAVE EMPTY SPACE FOR BRAINS...SHEESH :angry:

Dear Mr.Daniel,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our notice.

We take the opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you - with regard to the various instances stated by you in your mail - all of which lead you to believe that services provided by us are to the contrary of what your expectations were. We appreciate your concern in providing us your views on our service which is a valuable input for us to improvise on the way we function.

We would like to emphasize on the fact that you are a valuable customer to us and request you to grant us an opportunity to serve you better.

It is our constant endeavor to serve our customers to their satisfaction. With all the credibility that every Tata product offers we can assure you, our best inputs to keep up with your expectations.

We have checked the records and found that the needful has been done regarding No link problem and details has already been forwarded to the billing team for the downtime credit. The same will be updated to you once the process is completed.

Thank you for your time and patience.

For any further assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Service http://www.tataindicombroadband.com/contactus.html ( the link contains the location wise contact numbers ) or mail us on customerservice@vsnl.co.in. We will be delighted to assist you.

Warm Regards,

Prasanna,
Customer Service,
TATA Indicom.

umm emails wont do u any good. Go and meet some high level officials. They must pull up the concerned staff. I too had a bad experience while dealing with Hughes ( Now TATA indicom ). They had the guts to call up my place and threaten my father instead of settling the bill while disconnecting. Just go in their office and create a big scene. Threaten them with police and media. The guilty party should be prosecuted swiftly 😉

No wonder they come out with schemes and insist customers to pay for 3/6 months in advance(0 installation etc). Atleast customer will no dc for that period hehehe.

was once foxed in by tata landline phone and discontinued my bsnl landline(had reduced free calls to 75 at tat time) to take a tata landline.. everything was fine for 2 months, thn they started giving inflated bills, and it showed calls to hotline numbers wich i didnt make.. tried to get it rectified for 2 months but in vain. and thn finally stopped paying the bills and shifted bak to the reliable bsnl 😀...

Status
Not open for further replies.