• Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,667

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Number 10. Life is sexually transmitted.Number 9. Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.Number 8. Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.Number 7. Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.Number 6. Some people are like a Slinky ... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.Number 5. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying Of nothing.Number 4. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.Number 3. Why does a slight tax increase cost you $200.00 and a substantial tax Cut saves you $0.30?Number 2. In the '60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world Is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.AND THE NUMBER 1 THOUGHT FOR 2008: 'Life is like a jar of jalapeños. What you do today, might burn your a$$ tomorrow'.

hehe, reminds me of the line from allowe.com jokes list:"Eat right, exercise daily, die anyway"

i continue to see examples where people living perfect lives end up having the worst kind of diseases.i had rather do all the nasty things and die when i am going to die anyways.

was talking about smoking, drinking, eating (what other people would consider unhealthy)...

I dont really see any sense in smoking. I think I'm a fitness freak, although that's not the reason. I have had a few puffs here and there and I actually dont see how smoking is supposed to entertain/pass-time/make-you-look-cool.For me, smoking is rather boring and I have much better time-pass activities whichck in my mouth to look cool. So my experience with smoking ended just because it didn't make ANY damn sense in inhaling and exhaling smoke as a habit. You may have your reasons..Random/Frequent Drinking is fine by me. Extreme of anything is again not good. Lot of booze again gives lot of headache.

i certainly do not smoke to look cool. i think its generally accepted now that if you smoke in public you are a douchbag.