Those who Use Luminous Zelio Wifi Inverters Could you share your Reviews

ISP
BSNL FTTH
Almost about to a buy an inverter. Then I came across the Zelio Wifi model, overpriced and plausibly not worth it, yet I thought dang it, I'm gonna buy it regardless, though a few shillings extra. Reviews in Amazon were pathetic. Then I called up the sales team, since it was being shown as undeliverable to my pin, even the guy suggested otherwise, for it was having "complaints". I might also add it's showing deliverable to Delhi and probably others places.

Eco volt Neo 1050 + shakti charge 150AH is my final Choice.

Really appreciate if those who have the WiFi Model, could post the reviews about it. The thing is almost non-existent on the net.

@vedantlath has zelio+ WiFi and he is pretty happy with it and the data provided by the mobile app i believe. he is not active on the forum but i can pass him any specific question you might have.

oh okay tq, but that won't be necessary. let me be honest the WiFi model was almost irresistible, I was just looking for General reviews since from I heard it was almost bad Weren't it for the undeliverability I would have already bought it.