1655284622071.webp

Hawkeye: You guys are getting movies? lol

Has Marvel ever done IMAX 2D in the past? I don't remember.

Also what world we have come to that PVR wants me to spend Gold prices on a regular ticket.

Good luck avoiding spoilers for the next two weeks because a lot of it has been leaked. Disney either doesn't care about the leaks or has given up. And the thing is that the leaks are starting to affect the box office. lol

I just watched a review of this, and it looks like I will be saving a lot of money by missing MCU movies this year in the theatres. The only reason left for anyone to watch Thor is the comedy. It has nothing else to offer. But there will be a Thor 5.

This movie has a 4-hour cut which they brought down to under 2 hours. I can see this one going down the Multiverse of Madness path. Disney doesn't want to give its directors room to explore content properly, whether it's the shows or the movies. I mean, Sony is releasing a longer version of the No way Home, so Disney should try it too.

Thor will probably do better than the Multiverse of Madness because it doesn't have the baggage of any TV show like Doctor strange.

Taika should be ashamed. The movie has a very problematic subplot - more so with what happened in Uvalde, Texas. They should have reshot and postponed it. Also, someone told Taika that keep adding jokes in every scene, and everyone would love it. And more than half of them are not even funny.

There is not even a single emotionally earned moment because of annoying jokes in front, middle, and at the end of it.