This Is Crazy....

• Thread starter Thread starter dudeboyman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,790

dudeboyman

guys helpppppp........me using huawie quidway wa1003a on windows xp.........i visited da dataone site for the configuration for multiuse since i had my brother has the unlimited (900) id.......i followed each and every step as given including the one in which they asked to remove da adsl wire and then reconnecting it after the configuration is done.....but still sumthing seems to be wrong since after restaring from the site-
http://192.168.1.1 and then connecting it again to da modem it says connecting (modems name) and then error 678 shows...this suxx....please help.
an ma bros 900 plan can be used i noe it since even his frnds use.....an sheshu after configuring and then when i type MA ID AND USERNAME THEN I GET 678 error...............................................also please tell dat entering username on http://192.....do we write it as username@dataone or simply da username.........

Last edited by a moderator:
U cant use 900 plan from multiple locations

@ yellowpants , you could have continued this in the previous topic ( using others ... ) started by you ... anyway , are you getting 678 error for using your account or your brother's ? make this clear As Krishnan said , at many places unlimited dataoneaccounts cannot be used by others thru their phone .And on modem , it is suggested to use username@dataone .if it doesnt work then use just the user name . Error 678 means server is not responding . it can be dueto different reasons . you may have to wait some time &try again .

^ first ensure that simultaneous login is possible for
your brother's account . when your brother is using
his account , try to login to his account from his
friend's system . if it is possible then post here ...

btw , where are you Located ?

QUOTE(seshu @ Sep 26 2006, 08:36 PM) [snapback]63371[/snapback]
^ first ensure that simultaneous login is possible for
your brother's account . when your brother is using
his account , try to login to his account from his
friend's system . if it is possible then post here ...

btw , where are you Located ?
[/b]

me in kolkata......

the unlimited plan works randomly for multiple accounts at some places and it doesnt at others.. try using it from a friends account and then post here, if you can use it from a friends computer but not from yours