This could be the mother of all scams in India

Sushubh

Administrator
Today's Market: This could be the mother of all scams in India

Under the double-tax treaty signed with the Swiss government, the Swiss will now have to provide details to the Indian government on transactions involving Indians. It's thus no big surprise that black money is quickly exiting the Swiss Alps. But then where are these illegal piles of cash going? Well, it may be coming right back to India and sitting peacefully in our own backyard. And the amount involved could be as hefty as US$ 40-45 bn. But, this is just the figure for one year, 2010-11. The actual amount of black money entering the country could be a lot more.

amish

Star gazer
When a SCAM figure start crossing few million dollars, my brain stops understanding how cud have be done because it goes beyond my capacity.Now this one is in billons of dollars, so obviously I am not even attempting to understand it!! :DSomeone please simplify for me.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Scams should be related to father. It should be father of all scams. We must avoid using Mother word for wrong deeds.@ Admin: Pls change the title and delete my post :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IBF Movies 0
IBF Movies 1
IBF Movies 0
IBF Movies 2
IBF Movies 0