Thinking of Selling or Throwing Samsung Galaxy S2

• Thread starter Thread starter 5381357
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 8,999
Am ready! But whats the problem with the phone?

Let the auction begin.I am not interested if you are selling, but count me in if you are throwing it.

I am not interested if you are selling, but count me in if you are throwing it.

I won't take it even if he is throwing it :disdain:

What an absolute disrespect and ignorance about the value of money.

lol. one month is very little time to see the value of a smartphone i personally believe. i usually get bored of a new phone without a period of one week myself. of course, some people are able to extract more value out of a product like this compared to others. but i would not suggest selling it unless you are absolutely sure that you do not plan to get another smartphone for another couple of years.

i am sure it should be sellable for 22K on ebay. or use services like olx etc... to find an interested buyer in your locality.

lol. if he did not find s2 interesting, he is unlikely to find windows phone or iPhone interesting. windows phone does not have enough apps. iphone is simply too expensive.

Heh, if someone having 5 phones including S2 is thinking of getting a Tab2 (considering he is not earning yet) and then is thinking about "throwing" away an S2 will bother about the price of an iPhone? Also as I said, for some its all about looking cool than getting something that is useful. Windows, may not be cool, but it may be a way to be different from the Android & Apple crowd.