Thinking of getting Hathway,pls HELP!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter brickhouse
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,025
B

brickhouse

I use Tata Indicom 256kbps plan now,excellent service but I want higher speed.so I was thinking of getting Hathway.Please anybody using Hathway answer my following questions:1)Does Hathway give a constant speed?2)What is upload speed in the 1mbps plan?3)Does Hathway ban anything on there broadband service like torrents,some of the adult-only youtube videos and any other site?4)How is there Customer service,when the connection is down in how much time is it restored?

Answers:1. Yeah, Hathway gives constant speeds, not a problem. Though they will never be full potential. Like for example, for 256Kbps, where Airtel will give you 32 to 35, Hathway will give you around 25 to 28 KB/sec.2. Dont know3. Nothing is banned on Hathway. Atleast, not that i know of.4. Customer Service is sort of OK. If you plan to take Hathway, while the installation, catch hold of all the local persons involved and their mobile numbers. I had a lot of problem 2 yrs back. None of the higher authorities helped. But these chaps helped and solved my problem. Overall, hathway is a good service. But do not see the plans on their site. they have probably updated their plans but not made official. 512 Unltd plan on the site is 1600/- but is available for 1118/- (incl tax). So verify the new plans before you take the plunge.