Thinking about buying MTNL Broadband need help and suggestions

you have to pay for it....agreed with all peeps that their services are cheap and worth the money.....but their services here are pathetic....i mean mumbi,mira road...helplines never answered!....🙂.....@TheIndianDragon : which plan r u opting for?

999 1mbps

Ill tell you the difference between these AirTel vs MTNL (Both are good at their own terms)

1. MTNL is far cheaper compared to AirTel

2. MTNL customer service sucks compared to AirTel

So its upto you what you want !

P.S. I'm using Airtel broadband since Dec'2006 -- till date an awesome quality of service BUT EXPENSIVE.. I opted for MTNL.. Went to sanchar haat(Nehru Place) with ID & Address proof where it needs to be installed..

Landline is mandatory in order to get broadband from MTNL...

I opted for both landline + broadband with Wired Modem as i already own a wireless router by Belkin & Netgear(They only took Rs 500/-) .. They said all charges will come in your 1st bill..

Well since i opted for Combo 999,1Mbps plan.. You know what they did .. go to post # 14 & 20 on https://broadband.forum/mtnl-broadband/62781-getting-low-speeds-mtnl-broadband/

All i can say i will keep airtel but ill switch to cheapest combo plan & see how MTNL perform !

Ill tell you the difference between these AirTel vs MTNL (Both are good at their own terms)

1. MTNL is far cheaper compared to AirTel

2. MTNL customer service sucks compared to AirTel

So its upto you what you want !

P.S. I'm using Airtel broadband since Dec'2006 -- till date an awesome quality of service BUT EXPENSIVE.. I opted for MTNL.. Went to sanchar haat(Nehru Place) with ID & Address proof where it needs to be installed..

Landline is mandatory in order to get broadband from MTNL...

I opted for both landline + broadband with Wired Modem as i already own a wireless router by Belkin & Netgear(They only took Rs 500/-) .. They said all charges will come in your 1st bill..

Well since i opted for Combo 999,1Mbps plan.. You know what they did .. go to post # 14 & 20 on https://broadband.forum/mtnl-broadband/62781-getting-low-speeds-mtnl-broadband/

All i can say i will keep airtel but ill switch to cheapest combo plan & see how MTNL perform !

Airtel is good with CC but has idotic impure unlimited plans, mtnl has bad CC but good pure unlimited plans, once you get mtnl the speeds will remain the same constatntly