Think you are being cheated of online time?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 6,312
well, i do get tons of messages on zonealarm when i turn on zonealarm abt incoming pings and what not. but i doubt i can access your system on the LAN even if you remove your firewall... bhinder can try doing that. he is on my lan and i dont have a firewall working and my IP is --snipped-- 🙂just don't mess anything up 😉

😱 sush what's got into you.. don't give out your ip like that.. and trust me you REALLY need to install a firewall.. firstly your system is pingable.. you don't want that.. that's an open invitation that says "HACK ME HACK ME"

but i doubt i can access your system on the LAN even if you remove your firewall...[/b]

that's what you think.. here are the results of a port scan on your machine..
=====================================================
Starting nmap 3.70 ( http://www.insecure.org/nmap ) at 2004-09-23 22:06 Pacific
Daylight Time
Interesting ports on ------:
(The 1653 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)
PORT STATE SERVICE
135/tcp open msrpc
139/tcp open netbios-ssn
445/tcp open microsoft-ds
1025/tcp open NFS-or-IIS
5000/tcp open UPnP
5101/tcp open admdog
6969/tcp open acmsoda

Nmap run completed -- 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 5.265 seconds
=====================================================

dude.. you have port 139 open.. there is a very easy way to exploit the ls@$$ service.. you know that thing that shows a message telling you that your computer is going to reboot in 60 secs.. anyways take my advice and install a firewall

p.s. i get very low pings with you.. (127 m.s.) .. do you play games??

hmm... now u are scaring me 🙂 zonealarm is up running now 😛 and strange i never could ping anything around herewell no games here. torrents makes pings slow. 🙂 and i did install that 60 sec reboot wala patch :blink: but who knows. its windows for god sake :lol😱k test my PC now... 🙂 is it still open to hackers 😛

dude u are no longer on global. nor am i... i remember the day you messaged me with my system's admin p@$$word... 🤔

Originally posted by DJ Lucipher@Sep 23 2004, 11:44 PM
Nmaps 1337

stop editing my posts damned 🙁
[snapback]527[/snapback]
[/quote]

esshhtop using the f and the s word 🙄

hey people.. i'm back my windows crashed and i had to load a backup.. whew.. sush you are ok now.. dj i'm new to this stuff.. being doing it for lemme see.. abt 6 months now.. will use arp .. thanks 😉

lol pm me your ip address when you want me to try again.. and i will give you the results.. or go to some online scan utility such as symantec