Think 10 times before getting Tata Docomo

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 17,234
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, kindly note that I am not TATA Docomo customer. If you check your records, you'll note that the TATA Docomo No. 9216477812 is in the name of one Mr. Rahul Gupta, who incidentally has similar Mobile No. as mine, but for the difference in the last digit. My No. is 9872888842 and his alternate Mobile No. happens to be 9872888848. Can you not set your record straight in order to save me from avoidable harassment and mental agony?
I wonder, as to what sort of Executives are handling these sort of complaints either they are untrained in their jobs or they are nincompoops. Dear Customer,

We request you to provide us your alternate contact number which will assist us in doing the needful

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Dear Navtej,We kindly request You to provide us Your alternate contact number which will assist us in doing the needful.Thanks and RegardsCustomer CareTata DOCOMO.

I wonder what criteria the TATA people adopt in their recruitment drive that the people managing their affairs cannot understand simple things like this issue. My usage of the word nincompoops has been proved correct.Dear Navtej,

We kindly request You to provide us Your alternate contact number which will assist us in doing the needful.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

I still keep getting calls on my Mobile regarding remittance of payment. I am so much fed up that I am even thinking of changing my SIM.There does not appear to be an end to my misery at the hands of Idiots recruited by TATA Docomo People as their Tele-Executives.

Appellate Authority,Tata Teleservices Ltd.C-125, Industrial Area, Phase-8,Mohali, Punjab - 160071Subject:- Harassment and Mental agony - still continuingDear Sir/Madam,I wish to bring to your notice that I keep receiving calls from your executives, regarding TATA Docomo E-Stick being used by the Customer Mr Rahul Gupta, regarding TATA Docomo No. 9216477812.Will it be possible to get the record regarding the alternate Contact No. rectified to save me from unnecessary mental tension and harassment. Mr. Rahul Gupta's alternate Contact No. is 9872888848 whereas I have the misfortune of using a similar Mobile No. 9872888842. And I am not a TATA Docomo Customer.Hope you will be able to resolve the issue and revert to me, to save me from unnecessary harassment and mental tension. -- Navtej SinghDeputy Secretary (Retd) ,Punjab Legislative Assembly,HIG(I) 150/1, Sector 45-A, Chandigarh-160047Mobile: 9872888842; 0172-2665307

Dear Navtej,We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.Thanks and Regards,Customer CareTata DOCOMO.

LOL @TATADOCOMO - Thats what you have been saying to Mr. Navtej since the beginning of May.

And I told you that in Mid-June.

LOL @TataDocomo - Please define soon. We are thinking its 2-3 days. But here its 4 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.