They stole my free MBs

• Thread starter Thread starter net_guru
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,075

net_guru

4 days ago my free ADSL MBs were 240 MBs and now it shows just 185 MBsWhats otr thing is that it is showing the used MBs as 145 only .So as per my calculations i must hav(400-145) 255 MBS,So they stole 70 odd MBs.Can someone tell me how to recover those.Whom to call.I am from Delhi and the MTNL customare care no. 1504 or 1600111172 are always engaged(so many errors!!!)Please help me guys

Dude dont panic !!!! 🙄 Are u in Night Unlimited Plan ??If so then u must hav not rebooted router before 00:00 and before 08:00 hrseven if u go 10 min beyond 08:00 u end up usin 10 MB's extra. Well thats my experience.This is result of Poor Coding done by MTNL engineers

according to his details he uses MTNL Combo,256 kbps, which is not 590NUwaise net guru u can call the the cust care ppl at some odd hours like 1 or 2 hrs from now if they're awake then they attend ur call. Atleast busy toh nahin aayega 😉

Happened with me too.. I started using MTNL thru Golden Hours, used for few hours, then logged in with my CA. When I checked account summary, it showed MBs Downloaded: 0.00 MBMBs Left in account: 779.34 MB

Are you sure they stole your mbs and not St0le your mbs?
You never know......... 🙄 😛 😀

Originally posted by viralbug@Mar 23 2006, 01:12 AM
Are you sure they stole your mbs and not St0le your mbs?
You never know......... 🙄 😛 😀
[snapback]45491[/snapback]
[/quote]
LOLZZ

oye hv'nt noticed st0le around this thread for some time now,......is he guilty or something 🙂 ???? 😛 😛 😛 😛

yeah thats what i thought.St0le.......what are you upto now................???? 😛 😀