• Thread starter Thread starter abdulrahman004
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,600
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abdulrahman004

Reliance BB has announced some new packages which i feel costlier than what they had annoucned prev. Check them out here and revert back
http://www.relianceinfo.com/Infocomm/Broad...n_postpaid.html
They have even managed to score out BSNL in the data transfer pack by offering a d/l limit of 1Gb on a 1000 kbps pack (shall get over in 2 hours if downlaoded cont.)

300kbps unlimited for rs.2000..i'd take that anyday!also their night unlimited 300kbps for rs.650 is cheaper than mtnl..and its got 2 more hours.also with mtnl final speed is around 220kbps..this is 300kbps.....im assuming no loss of speed coz it will be lan...good plans for me 🙂

One thing you forgot to note muttster is that in MTNL you can use your connection in the morning and use upto 500Mb which is better than paying 30/hr in the morning with reliance300k for 2k is costly for me and by compariviely studying airtel and hathway have 256k UL for Rs 1k...where does that leave reliance

Originally posted by muttster`@Sep 17 2005, 03:50 PM
300kbps unlimited for rs.2000..i'd take that anyday!

also their night unlimited 300kbps for rs.650 is cheaper than mtnl..and its got 2 more hours.also with mtnl final speed is around 220kbps..this is 300kbps.....im assuming no loss of speed coz it will be lan...
good plans for me 🙂
[snapback]25436[/snapback]
[/quote]

Wat??????? :lol: Are u serious? In 2000,(1000x2) you can get two parallel Airtel/Hathway/Exattnet/igate with 256kbps each! All are nearly stable with avg speeds above 200kbps always! So effectively, 400kbps at worst n 512 kbps at best, unlimited for 2000Rs!

P.S. You can have two lines from two different ISPs if u like! Even if one is slow the other may not be! Wat say?

well..airtel and hathway are not available where i live (mumbai)..so they are of no use to me ..i expect reliance to service my area someday

.....ayega ayeaga ...ek din reliacne zaroor launch hoga.....intezar intezar intezar

Status
Not open for further replies.