There are cheating by BSNL Jaipur

ISP
Data one
Dear Forum Members,I am new in this forum and want helps from Bsnl Data One service.My Telephone number in Jaipur Rajsthan is 0141-2221573 and this number is entered in the Bsnl's office by the name of my wife,Smt.Omwati Bhadauria.At present I am 58 Years old man,and not have much energy to run every day nearest Bsnl office.I have troubles like:-1.I applied for the Data One Plane 500C to Bsnl Office Jaipur,in December 2007,and one person came to my house name was Ramkhilavan,he delivered me Adsl modem and reset-box for fixing lines,with telephone leads and power supply of the modem.I hand over him received to that person.2.After waiting six days period I called local office,on Telephone number 2450000 for the inquiry about connection of modem with my computer,from the local office,a person not told name of him,answered me,that after one or two days,there will be a engineer is coming for connecting that modem.3.After 8 days waiting, in the same office,I made a call for the same trouble,A Junior Telecom officer said me,if I will arrange the mode of coming to my house,he can come my house,and can connect the modem,I send a person from my coloney,that engineer came my house and told me that,line is not ok,I am going and sending a technical person for the checking telephone line.He gave me pass word and admin etc.4.After four of five days not any person came to my house,When I called that office,only one answer hear that "Sahab baahar gaye hai,abhee aajaane par baat karavaa doongaa".5.One day I find a setting Ip 198.168.1.1 and clicked on IE,then I find the logo for writing admn and pass word.I used that pass word and admin,internet started.6.After one or two days,in modem a continue yellow lite start blink.After many time on or off,the system and modem,that lite not stopped.7. I start to complain in that number,but not any person came to my house,I send a application on Dated 17/1/2008 to local office,and made request there that if they are not able to operate,kindly disconnect modem from my line.8.After sending complaint 2nd day,a man named Ramkhilawan came to my house,and carried that modem.9..Bsnl Start billings for the modem,and internet using:-(A) Using only 40MB bill was Rs.1852.00 For the month December 2007.(B) No using bill was Rs.629.00 for the month January 2008.(C) No using bill was Rs.903.00 for the month February 2008.On 10th March 2008,I send a fax to GMTED Jaipur for the billing and not proper service.On 25th March a man named Gopal came to my house and and sign a new form of Broad Band connection,some phone calls from local office told that,that is by mistake and we will give best service of broad band,my wife signed the form and next day a modem Adsl dispatched to my house.10.On 27th March 2008 two person came to my house,and connected that modem in my telephone line,but that yellow light start re blinking.Those person start to operate full wiring in my house,and went to nearest DP and other places for finding fault,they can't find fault.11.On Dated 28th March 2008,the man named Gopal came to my house and re start to check the lines,modem,and full day made me and my family busy to pick telephone,every time answer was yellow light not stopped blinking.12.On 29th March 2008,a phone call came from any place,that person said me that he is checking my line,and on 2:00:00 PM he disconnected my telephone,telephone dead.13.On 30th march was Sunday,and full day phone stated dead.14.On 31st March 2008,at 10:00 Am I made a call to 2450000 for the complaint of phone,that disconnected by the person of that that office.At 11:00 Telephone started,but that modem continue Yellow light blinking.I am a old age person and not having strength to run in many places,as per rulings of bsnl.Kindly suggest me or react for the same matters,those are responsible for this matter.It is my old telephone line,and full relationship having this number, What can I do for this matter? Kindly help me>:wall:

/members/astrobhadauria/
Welcome to Broadbandforum.in.
Sorry to hear about poor service in Jaipur BSNL.
I have sent Email to the following officials.
Sh S C Gupta SDE (BB) 0141-2204070 jaipur@bsnl.in
Sh Mahipal Singh JTO (BB) 0141-2375000 jp_jtobb@bsnl.co.in

Hope you will hear from them soon and your BB restored.
Para two :
When you get proper connection note these web sites for future problems
Rajasthan Telecom Circle
List of Contact Persons in Broadband services in Rajasthan Telecom Circle
To Contact PG Officers click on this link more

Always send complaints by email. something in writing helps for further action.
If possible make a NETONE dialup connection for emergency use. Hope in your computer a dialup modem is available.
NETONE - BSNL
CLI Based Account Less Internet Service

Thank you very much essbebe for the reply,and I am very much great full to you,if there are some relief I found from this department.I am seeing from last one decade that persons of bsnl having old habits ,and always want to remind him,today iI made telephone to 2450000 a person replied me,that "Sdo saahab abhee nahee aaye hai",this phone I made at 10:25 Am,and I also asked to that person,if Rameshji or Gopalji, presented,kidly say him for make some works,but he replied me that,both persons are on leave.After that time,full day telephone hanged and not any response from there.Today is 1st April,and I am waiting for tomorrow?

Dear Gary4gar,I feeling it is good advise from Your side,if there are any troubles in the wire that means,why modem used 40 MB ?,and also full day persons from that office,worked hard,but not response from seniors to him,it is I am feeling.When Gopal asked from his seniors about the VF number of my telephone line,that time his senior refused him,and after making several calls,he replied him 31781.On Dated 29th March,2008,A phone call received by me,person said his name,that I am Gopal speaking,and I am checking your line,and after one hour he called me that he is disconnecting line from my telephone for the replacement of DB and he disconnected telephone,third day,when I asked to that office,and informed him that Gopal disconnected my line,on Saturday,and not telephone in operating condition,after half hour,telephone started,and within five minuets period,Gopal telephoned me that he was on the leave,Why I complained about him in the office,I checked the number on CID there was the number of Rameshji 2075822.It means there are a competitions and low knowledge of work,and when any person fail in the work,and start to blame each other,what is the future of bsnl in India,I have very much tension about bsnl.This company is relating with me from last 15 years,and at this time,what is the conditions and manners are sending in depth.:wall:My house you can find in the site wikimapia after searching Jyotish-Mandir

As BSNL didn't recruit new staff or neither give them proper training.
They just have a working knowledge of ADSL. If things go slightly different then they are taught & then they are helpless.
As the lack basic Understandings of Underlying technologies.

But with time they are gaining experience, when i got a BB connection some years back, when service was just launched.
Things were worse.

Year 2005:They said BSNL broadband Does not work in Linux, Install Pirated windows
Year 2008:It works, but we can't help, you have to do it yourself. yes sir Linux is Better than using Pirated windows

Yes, that's correct. Even they told me that you wont be able to use BSNL broadband in Linux which is installed in your PC. 😕

Coming back to the topic, sir, i would like to tell you that the BSNL Officers can do anything. You just need to tell them again and again. This is my personal experience and i was also facing the blinking LED (Unstable ADSL link) couple of weeks ago. Well, the kind of service provided to me was quite good because i complained to the officer present in my telephone exchange and the problem was fixed within 3-4 days. But this is not the case with everyone.

Either your Line or Modem is faulty. But as mentioned, your modem is a new one. So most probably, the problem is the line. The lineman can easily get your line 'cleared'. Just tell the officers again and again. It's the only way and i don't think there's any other way that's going to work this time. 🙁

Above splitter conected from last three months and this is faulty splitter,Today the line man arrenged this splitter and modem working ok.

This splitter is good for the conecting modem in the telephone line and adsl modem.Thanks forum members,My net is proper working from today.

/members/astrobhadauria/ 1.can I send email (thanking them ) to concerned officials that your problem is solved ? quoting my previous mail ( 1st April ) to them ?2.Or action was taken by your follow up locally ?3.Your previous BB bills any adjustments ? refunds ?