Nishant

Staff member
ISP
Jetway FTTH, BSNL FTTH
The X-Files.webp

Two F.B.I. Agents, Fox Mulder the believer and Dana Scully the skeptic, investigate the strange and unexplained, while hidden forces work to impede their efforts.

Just started with this series, 7 episodes done. Seems to be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's better than good 😀

Yes. Indeed a very good show. Out of all sci-fi/mystery dramas out there, I like this the most. During the 90's this drama could have been a lot scarier for the people to watch.

use like it when i was a kid and it would every now and then pop up on T.V. during the 90's
Tried it few months back did not like much heh !

lol. he was also in the first episode of stargate atlantis right? i wonder why did he even sign for it.

Ah ok. I am still struggling to get the first season of X-Files. Such a slow torrent 😕

Starting X-Files after Stargate is such a funny experience. These two shows are so opposite of each other 😀

Of course both can co-exist at the same time... Area 51 is dealing with wraith/ori/replicators/gould etc. etc. And two FBI agents are trying to find out the same. lol.
Need to find a good torrent for Stargate Universe. The ones on public trackers are apparently incomplete. Help?

lol yeah. apparently this one has a small team stranded on a spaceship in space with no way to get back to earth. from what i remember from the wikipedia.

apparently there is also: Stargate Infinity - Stargate Wiki

Stargate Universe - Stargate Wiki

Holy cow... The starcast has a few actors I recognize.

There is the Melinda May from Marvel Agents of Shield.
The new guy from The Good Wife.
The guy from Chinese movies.

I was waiting for this scene!

So the entire series is based on Scully telling Mulder that he is making a hill out of a mole? 😀