The worst Internet Service Provider

Hello,

They provide the worst service. Internet connection goes down and then it takes them 4 days to start it. The customer is in pain and their backend team is on holiday. It was the worst connection, I ever had to come across. The managers just give false commitments.

I would never suggest or recommend anyone to use Spectranet.

dunno. i think tikona is the worst in the country today.

@Aman8826 I can't comment about services. It used to be my dream ISP but unfortunately their expansion in Delhi is not much in the last 10 yrs. I have seen companies like Nextra & Excitel investing and growing in last 2-3 yrs but spectranet seems to be least interested in expanding in Delhi. Spectranet could have become a leading ISP in Delhi/NCR but due to their choices now they are confined to few socities only and new ISP's like Excitel/Nextra/Timbl is capturing more & more users day by day. Of all the ISP's I have seen till date Excitel is expanding really fast, in the last 10 months they covered many areas of Delhi {I guess they have enough fundings behind them}.

Last edited:
Excitel gives internet through LCO, so its expansion is not same thing.

Spectra also used to give internet in a large area around 2013 with great plans for that time - 20mbps 75gb UL peering for 1200. Don't know if it was through LCO and why they stopped it.

@Aman8826 It will help a great deal to mention the area as well to help other users out. Their service could be really good in another location, for example.