the worst ever customer service from Act. planning to switch

ISP
ACT Broadband
Hi,

I have an Act connection in Pai Layout for the last one year.

There have been disruptions at random due to weather problems and junction box suddenly not able to function. Whenever I called them, they gave a timeline of 24 hours which I was always okay with.

Today two people from Act came to my building to give a connection on the second floor. (I live on the first). As they were going to use the same junction box, I had to give them my customer id to figure out the IP address. I gave it to them as per their request.

Now the problem starts.

As soon as they started working, my net started giving random problems. I was OK as I thought it will be restored after they do it.

After they left, I needed to use my net. But to my surprise the net stopped working

I ran up, got the number from my neighbour and called him.

He told me that he'll come and check it out. I waited for an hour and then called him again. He started disconnecting my calls.

Infuriated I called the customer care and they raised a complaint in the "URGENT" category. Two hours and still no avail.

I again called the customer care folks and they were like "there are no service people available today." Essentially they run for new connections even on a sunday but DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT EXISTING CUSTOMERS.

SPECTRANET DOES COME IN MY AREA. JUST AN FYI ACT.

PS: I called the guy again from an another phone. He readily picked it up. He then told that he'll be there soon. Well he didn't come and when I called him again he told that he told some people about this thing and not to call him again, despite I giving a warning to change the connection.

I JUST AM TIRED OF THIS BS "Act broadband"